Kehoe Sisters - Ashley, Emma and Claudine (Irish Bloggers)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wait for the I did myself bullshit. What a clown

Claudines done aswell

Reactions: 2
Yeah nice and fresh locks and going around Dublin for Dublin social it’s actually a joke

Reactions: 1
Yeah all three so boring actually miss app add today all crap clothes for kids she’s over 30 like lol

Reactions: 4
Yeah nice and fresh locks and going around Dublin for Dublin social it’s actually a joke
I see Ashley’s fella (Dublin social) out in Ashbourne this morning getting a BBQ grill. Obviously free as he roars “how much are these”, as per usual not an #ad to be seen. Also, this cannot be deemed an essential service to be out breaking the 5k everyday.

Emma is getting worse she’s so full of it
she is getting worse and she really thinks she is a mental health motivational speaker... I saw her in the flesh this week and i can say those 4 lbs weight loss must have come off her toe nails.. Looked the same !!!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Emma with the hair done now too. Sneaky fcuks the 3 of them.

Yeah they really are I’m laughing thou only so much tat they can blog about I wonder will many sign up to that course she’s doing I really hope not she lost few kgs and she’s all over it lol

Just so annoying it’s hard to think that we all work hard for our money and these are just floating on insta lol

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.