Kehoe Sisters - Ashley, Emma and Claudine (Irish Bloggers)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jesus now her sister is promoting a fitness diet program 😂 I can’t deal
I love the way Ashley puts before pics of her years ago and then now and says how much happier she is fuller figured .... and now she’s doing a fitness Challenge.😂😂 and she says “it’s not all about losing weight” , who is she trying to fool , she’s clearly trying to haha

Reactions: 3
She’s not even big but just all this bull about body image and all she’s clearly unhappy... I see claudine buying a house doesn’t she only work part time she must be raking it in I’m still trying to save and it’s hard work ugh ha ha

She’s not even big but just all this bull about body image and all she’s clearly unhappy... I see claudine buying a house doesn’t she only work part time she must be raking it in I’m still trying to save and it’s hard work ugh ha ha
ye verrrrry surprised she’s able to buy a house.. how would she get a mortgage? Surely “influencing” and part time work (recently furloughed for some time) would struggle to get a mortgage approved

Just saw this... I’m not sure it means she’s getting a house... maybe just alluding to that fact.. it’s all smoke and mirrors with these influencers

Attachments

ohhh teaaaa

god I’d hate to go on holidays with her..especially as a couple.. it’d be “take a pic... another one... one more”
I know the girlfriend of the brother and she hasn’t put anything up cause Emma asked her not to 😂😂😂😂.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I know the girlfriend of the brother and she hasn’t put anything up cause Emma asked her not to 😂😂😂😂.
That's mad isn't it? Like imagine asking the girl who's holiday you more than likely crashed not to share any pictures of her break away just so you can keep up this false pretence from the gram? That ain't a life!!!

Lol
That’s pure mad they really have issues these lot it’s actually very grinds she ain’t nothing special 😂

Reactions: 2
That kinda behaviour is what my mother would call an absolute cratur. 🙄

I was behind Emma and one of the sisters (dont know them) in the queue in River Island Dundrum maybe a year ago and the two of them wete shiteing on about how they would stagger their posts and outfit pics over the week. So basically the plan was to get glam and then post one of the outfit pics a few days later....big ordeal about it all. Remember listening in and thinking ye absolute gobshites 😂

Reactions: 5
Jesus that claidine one I’m just waiting for my deliveries to take some photos get off your arse and work you little bum

Claudine

Jesus that claidine one I’m just waiting for my deliveries to take some photos get off your arse and work you little bum

Claudine
ye god what a pathetic post ... waiting to take pics ... I like Instagram for the odd story etc but not that my life revolves around it... I actually think it’s quite sad

Came on to say the same. But scarlet for her ma's ma for having her ma for having her. And the priceless bit is the two blokes in the background looking over at her wondering why there's a stick of Rock body popping like a traveller child in front of them 🤣 I used to love Emma. Back when she was edgy and cool and had a following but didn't think she was an insta hun. Always thought it was gas how popular she was for just being herself and not really trying to make it in the blogging world and yet her two sisters were really over trying and really putting huge effort into it. Now I feel like she's sold her soul to the devil. Get up outta that with your symprove shite. She was defo better when she was a bit more organic. Do feel sorry for her if the stories about Ian are true though. Always thought she was way out of his league. The nneeeccckkk!!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Wow I won’t be buying anything from lifestyle again she’s now doing shoots for them

Reactions: 2
Since when are they pals she doesn’t even look decent in the clothes and I don’t even care saying that 😂😂😂😂😂😂

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.