Kehoe Sisters - Ashley, Emma and Claudine (Irish Bloggers)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
ashley and your man are back together but Emma is single
No way! I didn’t know this. What’s the story with all the bloggers fellas doing the dirt?!

She did a 6 week course and read The Secret and now she thinks she’s a life coach and some motivational guru. 🙄

Reactions: 3
It’s the life they living all fake this is why the duck off lol not normal

Reactions: 1
You’re right. It’s ALL for the gram! Lol.
She lives on the sun beds then tells her followers she gets her tan from a bottle #ad!
Emma saying she had a bad day today , looking for sympathy , feck off.Poor Dominique is sobbing her heart out on her stories ,nobody cares about your bad day

Reactions: 4
That’s it! How can she have a bad day when she is soooo positive! 🙄
im sure she did but like unless you’re going to be real and maybe elaborate a bit then stop looking for attention. Maybe if she opened up about the bad days the way she does about the good ones then people would find her more relatable

im sure she did but like unless you’re going to be real and maybe elaborate a bit then stop looking for attention. Maybe if she opened up about the bad days the way she does about the good ones then people would find her more relatable
100% agree.

Reactions: 2
Ashley is starting to look masculine in the face and considering shes going to the no 1 lip filler person why are her lips crooked ?

Ashley is starting to look masculine in the face and considering shes going to the no 1 lip filler person why are her lips crooked ?
Who is the No.1 lip filler person? I've been thinking about getting it done and so far the Beacon is the only place I feel comfortable going to

Find it funny how Claudine thought it acceptable to post on Dominiques post saying thinking of you... When she was cheating with Ryan behind her own fellas back. Just scummy behaviour! The Kehoedashians are as fake as they come

Reactions: 4
Who did claudine cheat with? Confused now Emma won’t open up about her breakup Cus she wants to come across as been strong LOL posting a picture of wine and flowers and chocolates like who cares we are all having bad days.... and this whole swim in the sea stuff what’s that about??? I mean Jesus Christ!!! Then the picture with her on rocks in portmarnock yeah really your having a bad day?!??

Who did claudine cheat with? Confused now Emma won’t open up about her breakup Cus she wants to come across as been strong LOL posting a picture of wine and flowers and chocolates like who cares we are all having bad days.... and this whole swim in the sea stuff what’s that about??? I mean Jesus Christ!!! Then the picture with her on rocks in portmarnock yeah really your having a bad day?!??
She cheated on her ex to be with Ryan.

Find it funny how Claudine thought it acceptable to post on Dominiques post saying thinking of you... When she was cheating with Ryan behind her own fellas back. Just scummy behaviour! The Kehoedashians are as fake as they come
Oh I didn’t know that. Dirt bag.

They take pride when they’ve been called the Irish kardashians - they can’t actually see its people taking the piss out of them. It just goes to show if they think it’s a compliment they’ll believe it.
It’s not a compliment girls. It’s sad.

I know it’s desperate. She is so vain it’s sickening.
She is nasty. She too is passive aggressive thinking she knows it all. And swelling gifted clothes?! F sake. So desperate and cheap. It’s sad.
She harps on about the Secret and positivity- isn’t a rule of that is to give. Give the clothes to a charity. By giving you’ll get more back- karma and all that stuff.

And her CONSTANTLY sucking in her stomach in pictures - it awkward to look at. Love the body you are in? They why suck in and do sun beds????

Last edited:
She doesn’t love her body that’s the thing.... she is just making people think she does I get she was a heavy girl but just stop with all these fitness posts etc it’s all lies I heard she’s vert unfit in them classes she does lol.....

Reactions: 1
She doesn’t love her body that’s the thing.... she is just making people think she does I get she was a heavy girl but just stop with all these fitness posts etc it’s all lies I heard she’s vert unfit in them classes she does lol.....
Yeah it’s the lies that gets to people. Trying to be something she isn’t.

She must be hard work for her fella to do that to her like they bought that house I wonder will she have to buy him out now

Just out of curiosity.... Why is Dominique getting loads of sympathy yet Emma is getting blasted? I would feel what Emma's fella did (if its true) getting another girl pregnant is a far worse thing to go through and process yet she's getting lambasted here. Don't come at me either. I'm just curious why one's gets sympathy and the others getting slagged. I'd say Emma's really suffering too. I can't even imagine finding out your partner got another girl pregnant. Horrific
I'm all for the banter and calling them out but that's a Really crappy comment above saying she must be hard work for her fella to do that to her.

• Wow
Reactions: 16
It’s nasty what he did but you don’t know what went on behind closed doors we don’t actually see the real Emma we see a fake Emma so all I’m saying for him to do that things must have been bad do we actually know what’s she’s like as a person so ...not having w argument over it.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.