Kehoe Sisters - Ashley, Emma and Claudine (Irish Bloggers)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Emma not posting much I wonder why lol.. Ashley starting that psharry 12 week thing she be posting pictures now before and afters zzzzz

Reactions: 2
Emma not posting much I wonder why lol.. Ashley starting that psharry 12 week thing she be posting pictures now before and afters zzzzz
emma very quiet lately , she be back tomorrow with a quote about loving yourself

Yeah very quiet 🤫 wonder what’s going down maybe she’s going through tit cus of the ex and taken a break the usual

Reactions: 1
God bloggers are now showing how to use a tampon are they for real 😂😂😂 I have seen it al now

I swear to god I can’t stand the three of them Emma is back with her stupid positive giveaway shite

Reactions: 3
I swear to god I can’t stand the three of them Emma is back with her stupid positive giveaway shite
A delivery of Prosecco and chocolate covered strawberries today 🙄🙄🙄 I get so jealous when they’re all sent alcohol. And she got whiskey yesterday

Woooow will someone get Claudine a dictionary to work on extending her vocabulary.. she just did a haul and all she could say was “I love that” and “that’s fab” ... no other descriptive articulation in there

They have too much time on their hands especially claudine... she’s common as muck 😂😂😂 see Emma complaining of the gym not been funny but she doesn’t even go she’s full of bull I’m getting my steps in girls whoopie

They have too much time on their hands especially claudine... she’s common as muck 😂😂😂 see Emma complaining of the gym not been funny but she doesn’t even go she’s full of bull I’m getting my steps in girls whoopie
sometimes she looks huge and voila today she looks in good shape , deffo photoshop

I know it’s mad it’s in the angles aswell Ashley is going that 12 week thing I’d say she on the sniff Cus she eats like a horse 😂

Emma kehoe
One of the kehoe sisters
Used to be a buyer in Penney’s but mysteriously left.
Had a fella for ages and bought a gaff with him but a few months ago he had an affair and fucked off.
She loves talking about body confidence as she’s bigger.
Newly qualified life coach. 🙄
Eats a lot of brunch and talks a lot of Shite😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I actually didn’t notice her fella was gone until I seen this! I thought the sister Ashley was and her boyfriend were over but he popped up on her insta recently!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.