Kehoe Sisters - Ashley, Emma and Claudine (Irish Bloggers)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Seeing some of Ashley's pictures on Instagram, looks like she is really putting weight back on, Hips and waist really getting large. All that free lodgings and dinners starting to show. Her guy liable to ask for ring back.

Seeing some of Ashley's pictures on Instagram, looks like she is really putting weight back on, Hips and waist really getting large. All that free lodgings and dinners starting to show. Her guy liable to ask for ring back.
Sorry what a nasty comment.

Reactions: 16
duck sake 🙈

Reactions: 5
No not nasty at all. Just stating an observation. She is probably a nice woman, but still is a lot bigger snd say year ago
‘Her guy viable to ask for ring back’ because you think she’s put weight on? Thats what’s nasty. Plus her figure is fab and even if she had gained weight you think that’s ok to call off an engagement for? 🤨

Reactions: 8
i think the weight suits her she was way to thin the kehoes are dopes what does Ashley work at 😳

Reactions: 1
I think Ashley looks great. I'm wondering if Emma is still with her fella though? Don't recall any Valentines day posts of flowers etc..not that it's an indicator but you know how these influencers love to brag.

Reactions: 1
Is Emma and her Sister moving in together again or are they going separate ways? Surely it’s time for the engaged one to live with her fella?

That pic Emma put up looked like 2 female hands so I was confused too? I think Ashley might be moving in with her fiancee and Emma with her boyfriend though. Maybe he just has v feminine hands 🤣

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.