Kehoe Sisters - Ashley, Emma and Claudine (Irish Bloggers)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Claudine isn't married, but they did buy a house. Then again Emma bought a house previously and look how that turned out! Who knows if it will last ultimately.

Reactions: 2
Everyone has different life paths, it’s a bit mean to say Emma and Ashley don’t have their life together because they don’t have kids. Not everyone wants one.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Id say the 2 older sisters are dying for an engagement, house, baby etc though…(not saying these things define success by any means but its just the vibes they give out) i think they are now stuck in a rut of being out every night dressed in fast fashion taking selfies and posting it all on the gram…are they still gona be at that when theyr 40/50 and everyone has moved on!

Reactions: 1
I'd say after Ashley seen what happened to Emma getting burned after buying the house with her ex she will be savvy enough to buy a place on her own, without the poxy social cat fella, whether she stays with him ot not neither here not there.Emma will end up living with her probably unless this older man thing works out for her. Like you say a house and partner is no measure of success though. Nobody really cares what they do, where they live or with who.

Reactions: 3
Emma is sucking in to within an inch of her life in those ‘after’ pics of the JS health debloat tablets! 🤦🏻‍♀️

They just get nails hair the lot every couple weeks it’s actually sick and here’s us all worrying about bills

ashley fella (fiancé now) looks like a creep? I wouldn’t put them together at all. And now They are engaged ?

Weird they haven’t even lived together I find it so bizarre all for the money and gram

Together years but a weird set up

Reactions: 5
My sister hangs out with a few Dublin influencers and I can confirm Chris texts youngones too much, best pals nall. Weird vibes she said to me

Reactions: 5
My sister hangs out with a few Dublin influencers and I can confirm Chris texts youngones too much, best pals nall. Weird vibes she said to me
Heard this too and I believe that he was seeing another girl at start while seeing Ashley too

• Sick
Reactions: 3
I do wonder is she just settling he prob be the bread winner I feel like they been together so long and now boom a ring I heard he cheated too 🙄

They don’t even live together? He lives alone and her with Emma? The strangest set up ever!!!!! And the white dress on and all? I reckon all the crying the other week was because no ring and boom another trip away and he’s popped the question

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.