Kehoe Sisters - Ashley, Emma and Claudine (Irish Bloggers)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How long have they been going out? I don’t think it’s too quick anyways obviously Ashley and the fella had to move in together so what was emma to do? Get a roommate?

Reactions: 2
Emma yet again with her as well...as well...what she means to say is, as well as there being a v slim chance masseter (not master) botox might help her tinnitus, it has become a very popular treatment for defining and giving a slimming look to cheekbones. We all know the real reason she is getting it....as well as probably not paying for it.

Reactions: 3
I’m sick of Al this giving back to yourself and these walks she’s promoting she’s doing it for money lol

Reactions: 2
Charging people to go on a walk in a public place, it's despicable. Whoever is going on these walks, fools and their money are easily parted so I've no sympathy for them. Emma, get a real job ffs!

Reactions: 11
Emma back at the gym this one is all over the shop and people pay her for guidance 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
The pics Emma has up are completely different lighting so there is no way the treatment made a blind bit of difference if she can't put up like for like photos to compare. She must think we came down in the last shower. I wouldn't go to Kerry Hanaphy if you paid me!

The pics Emma has up are completely different lighting so there is no way the treatment made a blind bit of difference if she can't put up like for like photos to compare. She must think we came down in the last shower. I wouldn't go to Kerry Hanaphy if you paid me!
As someone who has gone to Kerry Hanaphy in the past for treatments I wouldn't reccomend it!

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.