Kehoe Sisters - Ashley, Emma and Claudine (Irish Bloggers)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Eating in her car on a plastic plate notions
---
Goes the gym eats a crossaint

Reactions: 1
Dublin social should be banned now little scumbag
---
Hopefully he looses jobs

Reactions: 4
Everything about him gives me the absolute ick…the kehoe sisters are okay imo…so if your reading Ashley…take off the beer goggles and ditch the creep…you can do so much better!!
Agreed but I think they are obviously just as bad as each other as she is with him so long so she obviously enjoys that lifestyle or she would not be with him all this years later and still stay by him after all this public stuff. Earlier in this thread too someone said he cheated with Ashley while he was in a relationship with another girl so in my opinion she doesn't seem any better

Reactions: 2
Does anyone know what other female influencers were involved?
I dont think any women were charged it just seems to be a group of men. I think Ashleys BF was the only "Influencer" involved. Well the only one named anyway

It was glaringly obvious though, Emma crawls through her break ups by trying any new fad, grounding, sea swimming, breathing, walking in nature while trying to monetize it all through her misery thinking it's healing and empowering. It's anything but, the girl just can't be on her own. And asides from the solo holiday she bangs on about, the phone is an accompaniment the whole time, its not completely solo switched off at all.

And I think she only moved in with that guy because wasn't her and Ashleys lease up and they couldn't find anywhere and Ashley had got engaged so she moved in with him and Emma's poor fella was probably forced to allow Emma live with him.

She needs to just go and be on her own , get an office job again and stop trying to sell her sadness as empowerment and preying on weak vulnerable women she has fooled into thinking she's fine and her life is great. It's clearly not, failed relationships, forced sale of a home, moving from apartment to apartment, no stability. Don't get me wrong nobody is perfect, life is tit sometimes but stop trying to sell a sham to people charging them for literal walking and breathing all because a normal 9 to 5 is beneath this greedy lazy entitled nobody.

Reactions: 11
I agree with you she needs to go get a 9-5 like the rest of us and stop this crap all money racket… I don’t mean to sound bad but I say he had a belly full they way she goes on he prob had a lucky escape
---
Plus she was never with him lol
---
she should go back to penny’s lol

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.