Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

jesseholdon

No not nasty at all. Just stating an observation. She is probably a nice woman, but still is a lot bigger snd say year ago
‘Her guy viable to ask for ring back’ because you think she’s put weight on? Thats what’s nasty. Plus her figure is fab and even if she had gained weight you think that’s ok to call off an engagement for? 🤨

Reactions: 8

Sayit4real

VIP Member
Right these 3 wannabes boil my blood claudine was with a fella for years really nice guy called johnny and she was cheating on him with the fella she is with now and her and the new fella are always on and off aswel 🙄Ashley was riding her fella Chris while he was with another girl for a long time Victoria she is so stunning and it all came out back at a house party the girl Victoria was told by one of Chris’s friends and there was murder over it he’s only with Ashley for the insta fame he’s from blanch and is a toe rag he’s involved with well known big drug dealers they are always on and off he has now put on this posh accent since he started his food page it’s so cringe!! 🙄 all the kehoe sisters are common as muck but have now put on these posh accents too it’s so fucking irritating they think they are something there not don’t really know much about the Emma one only she’s a rude cunt
Best rant of 2021 so far ! I applaud you 🤣

This thread is on fire ! 🔥🔥🔥

7UP

Came on to say the same. But scarlet for her ma's ma for having her ma for having her. And the priceless bit is the two blokes in the background looking over at her wondering why there's a stick of Rock body popping like a traveller child in front of them 🤣 I used to love Emma. Back when she was edgy and cool and had a following but didn't think she was an insta hun. Always thought it was gas how popular she was for just being herself and not really trying to make it in the blogging world and yet her two sisters were really over trying and really putting huge effort into it. Now I feel like she's sold her soul to the devil. Get up outta that with your symprove shite. She was defo better when she was a bit more organic. Do feel sorry for her if the stories about Ian are true though. Always thought she was way out of his league. The nneeeccckkk!!

• Haha

Lk truth

VIP Member
Her holiday looks fake anyway no natural pictures nothing she’s just trying to get more views for her insta.. I used to like her but she’s full of shit she claims she’s a job but at what????? 😂

Justsayin'

I'm shocked every time I see the hack of these people and the tacky, I'll fitting clothes. The overdrawn lips are ridiculous, and the reels with outfit changes are so cringe- trying to look all sultry with the pouts and the repeated moves over and over again, hand on hip, lifting up the bag. Cringe! And Ashley with that eyes closed pose!!

• Haha
Reactions: 7

Dk82

To the person saying they were in Emma's school and class & there is no way she is 37, I'm 36 and Emma was in my class in Secondary in the convent. So I call Bullshit that you were in her class if you're the age you're saying you are. Emma is 37

• Haha

Bob6

Can some please tell them to stop making the reels they are beyond embarrassing 😳

Georginasparks

Can hardly see Emma kicking the girls out of her gaff and self isolating for two weeks now Malta is gone from the green list. They would be fuming if older members of their family became ill.

Sallyspal

VIP Member
Do you ever notice Ashley and Emma every few months do a body positive post? Like yes it’s good to encourage all shapes and sizes and being healthy and happy HOWEVER I think they do them types of posts as they always get high likes... and like ok we heard you the first time!!

Claudine try’s sooo hard to be high fashun... I find it very amusing.. her style is nice but it’s no where high fashion or original for that matter

I dont agree with the horrible comments any of them get & I dont think they should really bother calling every person that sends them a negative message out, as they keep preaching themselves they should just "block & move on" but seriously sharing a before & after pic of yourself from where you are in your 30's compared to where you were in your teens is a bit pointless, inevitably we have all matured physically & our bodies have changed since our teens so what was the point? Fair enough compare yourself now to what you were this time last year but come on comparing your 30 year old self to your confirmation photo is hardly a comparisson

• Haha

Sallyspal

VIP Member
Ye howww annoying must it be to go on holidays with any of the Kehoe sister.. it would be photos constantly!! Just enjoy the moment sometimes

Miranda256

Ashley away with fat head in Tipperary & posting it on her story. Who wants to see that tonight? Absolutely tone deaf & zero respect
If you thought that was tone deaf, have a look at Emma's story.

On the same day the whole country is mourning the loss of a young girl in horrible circumstances... she decides to hop on her stories and start talking about herself and the break up she has been struggling through for the past 2 years, and how normally she helps everyone else with her positivity clichés but now she needs to focus on herself (for a change?)

Why would you choose today of all days to decide to finally after 2 years come out and talk about the break up we all already know about. Could you be anymore self absorbed.

Normally I just laugh at how up her own arse she is, but that's really bad form. And taking a photo of yourself crying is bordering on sociopathic.

Ruchie1986

If I hear Emma saying she keeps it real one more time I’ll scream. Real isn’t facetuning your insta photos

• Haha
Disgusted at Emma travelling tbh. I know Malta on the green list but its seemingly non essential travel. Can you not just stay put for the sake of the health of your fellow citizens? I've had 2 holidays cancelled and won't be going anywhere until no government warnings in place as much as a sun holiday is wanted and needed.