Keepingupwithkirstyslies #7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh I dunno, she’s definitely still there though, with all her posts.
If you were following her you’d still see them - anyone who wasn’t following but was just viewing her account as it was open wouldn’t see the posts whilst it is private

Hope there’s still some of you on the inside, I’m keen to know how she handles this (if at all) tomorrow!

Reactions: 2
I don't want to give away who I am - but kirsty did dm me to say that she posted it (BOT) because she felt like she had to, and she didn't realise it meant you shouldn't be posting for the rest of the day, as others have been posting the BOT then continuing to post.

On another note, how can you be an influencer if your insta is private?

• Haha
If it was private it would say the user is private, if you're blocked it says no posts 🤣🤣 she blocked you, what a bleep!

Hahaha this girl is a joke!
I have to call ber a girl because she certainly doesn't act like the 31yo woman that she is!
It was only a matter of time before she deleted that post. Rather than front it out and answer the questions she's deleted it for the 2nd time today, it's all for likes! It's not because she cares about black lives as she's a white privileged, narcissistic, self centred cow! And only her life and the gram matters. She's stooped so low today, lower than the nhs clapping, there's no come back from it. She's shown her true colours and I hope sll her followers see it too
What happened with the NHS clapping? I’ve completely missed that but don’t know why I’m surprised. She’s horrendous!

All her posts are still there, I’ve just checked again #imaloser
I unfollowed but I checked on other account and it states her account is private

Do you follow? If so you will still see them

can’t say how I know not blocked as would give it away but defo not blocked and we know she reads here 🤪🤪🤪

Reactions: 1
I don't want to give away who I am - but kirsty did dm me to say that she posted it (BOT) because she felt like she had to, and she didn't realise it meant you shouldn't be posting for the rest of the day, as others have been posting the BOT then continuing to post.

On another note, how can you be an influencer if your insta is private?
She felt she had to??? What a load of tit!!!

What happened with the NHS clapping? I’ve completely missed that but don’t know why I’m surprised. She’s horrendous!
The 8pm clapping for the nhs, she went out and filmed them and was like "oh look, that's all my haters clapping for me" vile person!

• Wow
  • Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 4
I really bleeping hope her followers drop. Over 20k following an she pulls this absolute bullshit?? I can't believe it! She actually blows my mind... and the fact she still has sheep sticking up for her?! What a joke!!

I had to comment whilst I still can!! I’m sure il be blocked ASAP. But seriously!!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I literally can’t believe she’s deleted it .. again .. I wonder if she will have at least a day off social media tomorrow & keep her mouth shut .. doubtful she’s gonna address what’s happened

i’m a new follower after seeing this thread, i can not explain my utter shock at this profile.
over 18500 thousand posts of complete and utter narcissistic, self indulgent crap.
the stupidity of this silly witch is alarming.
what did she work as/why is she not employed at the minute?
why does she still live at home?

• Heart
Reactions: 3
i’m a new follower after seeing this thread, i can not explain my utter shock at this profile.
over 18500 thousand posts of complete and utter narcissistic, self indulgent crap.
the stupidity of this silly witch is alarming.
what did she work as/why is she not employed at the minute?
why does she still live at home?
she worked as a receptionist in a cosmetic surgery clinic and got made redundant at Christmas - hasn’t bothered looking for anything else or doing anything during lockdown.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.