Keepingupwithkirstylea #9

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Claiming to not be an attention seeker but yet huffing because someone dared question your motives?

I just think it's weird that you want everyone to pander to you for a story about her. Like twice you have said "I'll tell a story tomorrow" and then said "I'll tell one when we start a new thread". Either tell it or give over about it 😑
No huffing from me, I just said duck ya. I've never pandered for a story, I've asked if anybody wants one? I've promised to drop some memories when new thread starts as that when I wanted to. Pretty basic and easy to understand really.

Check the threads....anyone can question me, I'll just answer with factual information. If you believe what I say that's upto you, if you don't thats up to you too.

Commenting on this tattle website, isn't attention seeking though. :cool:

I'm looking forward to the weigh in results tomorrow

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Total suprise...OK. How did they get your address 🙈
From the first lot of free stuff they sent her that she then slagged off 😂😂😂 she really is the gift that keeps on giving. She didn’t even try to make the blurb sound like her .... it’s a copy & paste job lol

Reactions: 5
Still bleeping sour that they gifted stuff to her once, nevermind twice. I love them and won't be buying from anyone that supplies her with free food. They could easily donate to a homeless shelter, get more exposure and respect while helping people that need it.

Reactions: 4
In all seriousness though, JVC I think I’m asking on behalf of everyone now, please can we have a story 🤣

Reactions: 6
'I need protein because I work out every day'

Did you know a normal person (even a morbidly obese one) can get their protein from whole foods they eat regularly? You only need a tonne of extra protein if you're an athlete. And trust me babe, athlete you are not.

If you like the yoghurts, fair enough, but don't try and suggest you need extra anything because of your 'workouts'

• Haha
Reactions: 6
.... I’m just sat here waiting for weigh in .....

Aw Iv just seen she’s already posted.. just 1 lb off apparently so I think it’s either maintain or 2 lb gain lol

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.