Keepingupwithkirstylea #9

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Isn’t it auntie sues party today 🥳 wooo expect drunken tik toks singing and wobbly head.
Well done on your 1 pannnnd loss all those workouts and positive mindset is really paying off
Wonder how much more the sister lost.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
All her followers who are "inspired" by her are going to think they need to "work out" 5 times a day, walk, eat next to nothing to lose weight 🙄

She didn't do enough?? If she truly ate and exercised what she said she did, would be a huge loss, not 1lb! Someone said it above, she's trying to out train a bad diet, starving herself then binge eating, you'd think she would have learnt by now! 🙄

Reactions: 9
Claiming to not be an attention seeker but yet huffing because someone dared question your approach?

I just think it's weird that you want everyone to pander to you for a story about her. Like twice you have said "I'll tell a story tomorrow" and then said "I'll tell one when we start a new thread". If you have something you want to share then just share it?

But you do you 😄 and don't let everyone down on my account 💁‍♀️
this is very true and I agree. I called this person out a while ago in that I don’t think the first story was true and the way they’re going on now just emphasises that. Like why did we have to wait for a new thread!?? Makes absolutely no sense

I don’t want to hear a fake story to be honest. I could make one of those up myself

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I dunno, Kirsty behind the bins was pretty funny. And didn't seem too far fetched to me based on what we have seen so far 😂

Reactions: 3
'the paaaands are coming off!'

Then going back on, then coming off....😂

• Heart
  • Haha
this is very true and I agree. I called this person out a while ago in that I don’t think the first story was true and the way they’re going on now just emphasises that. Like why did we have to wait for a new thread!?? Makes absolutely no sense

I don’t want to hear a fake story to be honest. I could make one of those up myself

You're allowed to disagree with meHowever you can make a fake story up then lol. Also contradicting yourself as if you didn't want fake stories....you wouldn't follow or comment on kirsty as she reports fakeness everyday.

I was waiting for a new thread because that's what I wanted to do. I'm an adult and do what I want when I want because I can.

This is a website where we comment on what people post, so focus on Kirsty and don't worry about me.

If I came across "attention seeking" and it bothers you then I apologise. I was sharing memories and things that HAVE happened as I was there or one of her friends/relatives have told our group of friends. I have known/known of Kirtsy for 20 years, so I know alot. As stated, I will now only share when that memory is relevant.

• Heart
Reactions: 2

To be honest I don’t really think that we should be slagging her off on here for things that one person tells us happened.

if other people do want to hear a story then fine but not for me. I will just scroll past.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
U can tell how disordered her eating is....most meals are shite and little picky things. Yet today for breakfast is just a lot of food that’s not needed 🤷🏼‍♀️
I never understand slimming accounts on insta that eat tiddly portions all time then come weigh day have a massive meal...you’re either a big meal person or a small meal person 🤷🏼‍♀️
It’s about consistency....if you can eat a big meal like that then surely you’d need those big meals all the time? How can u be happy or enjoy tiny little meals then eat soo much in one sitting?
For someone on a WLJ you wouldn’t be having 2 toast topped with both Avo and scrambled eggs THREE sausages and some mushrooms.
Someone on a true weightloss journey would have similar sized meals all the time.
Not a big massive meal then probably starve all day because you’ve wasted kcals on one meal especially the first meal of the day 🙄
What she had for breakfast today is good in a sense, but just far too much! Have one of the toast/Avo/egg, 2 sausage and mushrooms and you’re looking at a normal 330kcal breakfast 🤷🏼‍♀️
and it would fill you just fine, and have 30g protein?
I don’t think she’s ever going to achieve great or sustainable weight loss.

• Heart
Alcohol and sweets don't help her. If she cut them out for a week, she would see results

Does anyone else think that she just looks so unhappy and so unhealthy...I’m not even talking about the weight here, that’s a whole seperate issue.

her hair is always an absolute state, her face is looking droopy and unhappy, she clearly isn’t well. She can go on about positivity all she likes, but I can guarantee you she’s one of the most lonely, upset, unhealthy girls going. I would say it’s a shame to see someone in a state like that, but she LITERALLY only has herself to blame and could turn it around If she wanted. But she’d rather be an Instagram wannabe.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Isn’t it auntie sues party today 🥳 wooo expect drunken tik toks singing and wobbly head.
Well done on your 1 pannnnd loss all those workouts and positive mindset is really paying off
Wonder how much more the sister lost.
The sister has just totally disappeared from her conversations so probably about 7 lb loss lol

Can u imagine going to a big family bbq & taking all your own meat & then tagging the host of the party to say you are taking your own food Cos they buy food that’s too fattening lol 🙈🙈 stick to your diet properly everyday kirst .. eat whole foods but then enjoy Parties & have fun .. I bet she bores everyone at the party about her diet lol.. I hope she films it all .. no doubt she will lol

I will also scroll passed story time Cos I’m not interested in what she’s got up to before .. anyone could say anything at all .. I could say I live 3 doors down from her & saw her giving a blow job or whatever .. with literally no proof .. I’m not even saying jvc is lying or anything like that I just thing some of u are a bit gullible & her past isn’t relevant to her current insta ... and I’ll be honest when I was in my early twenties I did some right skanky things 🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Why does she think her followers want to see her dancing to baby shark!? Do your "workout" and save us the video!

Reactions: 1
I dunno, Kirsty behind the bins was pretty funny. And didn't seem too far fetched to me based on what we have seen so far 😂
I believed it was true there have been other stories from JVC that have been true too.

She is happy with her 1lb loss. The old Kirsty would have been devastated!!!!!

Kirsty the old you had pathetic 1lb losses while supposedly sticking to plan and working out so no different!!!

She is taking her own piece of chicken because the meat in Costco is high in calories!!!!
Chicken is bleeping chicken.

Have some decent meat rather than the processed crap you normally eat or the quality meat from Iceland!

You can just see everybody’s eyes roll as she rocks up to the bbq with her own food and drink while she tells everyone that she is calorie counting!!!
Bore off you sad cow.
I switched from SW to calorie counting so that I could enjoy days like that as nothing is off limits.

She has been quiet and moody this week because her sister is now dieting and will probably show her up on the weight loss, the workouts and her sister always seems to take a pride in her appearance. Pretty sure she has a job too 🤣

• Haha
She is happy with her 1lb loss. The old Kirsty would have been devastated!!!!!

Kirsty the old you had pathetic 1lb losses while supposedly sticking to plan and working out so no different!!!

She is taking her own piece of chicken because the meat in Costco is high in calories!!!!
Chicken is bleeping chicken.

Have some decent meat rather than the processed crap you normally eat or the quality meat from Iceland!

You can just see everybody’s eyes roll as she rocks up to the bbq with her own food and drink while she tells everyone that she is calorie counting!!!
Bore off you sad cow.
I switched from SW to calorie counting so that I could enjoy days like that as nothing is off limits.

She has been quiet and moody this week because her sister is now dieting and will probably show her up on the weight loss, the workouts and her sister always seems to take a pride in her appearance. Pretty sure she has a job too 🤣
She’s gonna be in everyone’s face filming then .. I bet she drinks more than she intends to & the head wobbling & singing will start .. I thought the exact same .. everyone eye rolling while she preaches positivity n mindset lol!!!

I am as big as or maybe even bigger than thirsty, but I have calorie counted since Sunday and weighed yesterday and lost half a stone. I was doing SW but changed to calorie counting because it suits me better at the moment. I have eaten very well this week. Have stuck to my calories and none of my food has been beige... oh and ps.. i didn't do any exercise 🙊 to be fair, i probably only lost that big because I was eating so much tit before 🙈

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.