Keepingupwithkirstylea #9

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And how do you know they’re true? Please don’t say about the magnums 🤣😂 that’s not a story time 🤣
In the words of the famous philosopher Thirsty Lea it’s all about positive mindset and I positively believe JVC.

how did your sister do any way this week No one

Reactions: 2
I don't believe for a second that she brought her own food. Also mortified for her bringing her own food at her size if she did - her food clearly hasn't done her any favours and one day didn't make her the unit she is.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I don't believe for a second that she brought her own food. Also mortified for her bringing her own food at her size if she did - her food clearly hasn't done her any favours and one day didn't make her the unit she is.
Exaaaaaactly

Can I just say that a lb loss per week is the healthy sustainable way to lose weight and not at all pathetic.

Love from me, who has lost 1lb a week for the last 9 weeks and was feeling fairly happy about it.

But PS. I get that the food Kirsty has eaten is way too little for a lb loss but still, not a pathetic amount to lose.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Can I just say that a lb loss per week is the healthy sustainable way to lose weight and not at all pathetic.

Love from me, who has lost 1lb a week for the last 9 weeks and was feeling fairly happy about it.

But PS. I get that the food Kirsty has eaten is way too little for a lb loss but still, not a pathetic amount to lose.
It’s more from the point of view that she’s working out 5 times a day & posting her food that sometimes just looks like a snack & u would expect a big loss with that kinda deficit so she’s obviously lying & probably secretly binging ., if she was honest & just said she’s happy with small weight losses etc it’d be less annoying x

Reactions: 7

Yeah the magic words are per week.

if you are morbidly obese and eat what she says she eats and set a 5.30am alarm to do the amount of workouts she does and you are not losing 1lb consistently every week then it is pathetic especially when you throw a 5lb gain in to the mix.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Yeah the magic words are per week.

if you are morbidly obese and eat what she says she eats and set a 5.30am alarm to do the amount of workouts she does and you are not losing 1lb consistently every week then it is pathetic especially when you throw a 5lb gain in to the mix.
This. Your weight loss is completely different to Kirsty with her 4lb loss, 5lb gain, 1lb loss. Plus she's a unit so if she was doing it right she would have steady significant losses every week.

Oh yes, 1lb loss a week is a brilliant steady pace for weight loss....and if it’s continual week on week, you are eating the correct kcal deficit for consistent results that’s brilliant.
What isn’t brilliant is try hard Kirsty who if you’d believe everything she puts on the grid is what she actually eats and all the ‘workouts’ she does on the daily are to believed, that does not compute the results she ‘says’ she gains/looses on the weekly.
Unless you have a big blow out full of sodium meal that night before weigh in, it shouldn’t be normal have these as you’re weigh in results:
Maintain, - 4lbs, + 4lbs, -5lbs, -1lb, it’s so extreme one week to the other 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 5
Oh yes, 1lb loss a week is a brilliant steady pace for weight loss....and if it’s continual week on week, you are eating the correct kcal deficit for consistent results that’s brilliant.
What isn’t brilliant is try hard Kirsty who if you’d believe everything she puts on the grid is what she actually eats and all the ‘workouts’ she does on the daily are to believed, that does not compute the results she ‘says’ she gains/looses on the weekly.
Unless you have a big blow out full of sodium meal that night before weigh in, it shouldn’t be normal have these as you’re weigh in results:
Maintain, - 4lbs, + 4lbs, -5lbs, -1lb, it’s so extreme one week to the other 🤷🏼‍♀️
Plus there’s never any evidence either way so 1 lb loss could be 2 lb gain .. an actual 3 lb loss she might say is a 5 lb loss but then she will say she’s gained 5 lb .. then lose it & tell everyone she’s lost 5 lb which it isn’t if u are just losing what u gained it’s a maintain

Can someone educated me on what ‘perky’ means coz I must have it totally wrong if Kirsty thinks her bum is perky!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Who told her that sweat is content! Seriously who does she thinks wants to see that? I’ve just come off my bike and I’m a honking sweaty mess, even my husband doesn’t want to see me!!

Reactions: 4
She is happy with her 1lb loss. The old Kirsty would have been devastated!!!!!

Kirsty the old you had pathetic 1lb losses while supposedly sticking to plan and working out so no different!!!

She is taking her own piece of chicken because the meat in Costco is high in calories!!!!
Chicken is bleeping chicken.

Have some decent meat rather than the processed crap you normally eat or the quality meat from Iceland!

You can just see everybody’s eyes roll as she rocks up to the bbq with her own food and drink while she tells everyone that she is calorie counting!!!
Bore off you sad cow.
I switched from SW to calorie counting so that I could enjoy days like that as nothing is off limits.

She has been quiet and moody this week because her sister is now dieting and will probably show her up on the weight loss, the workouts and her sister always seems to take a pride in her appearance. Pretty sure she has a job too 🤣
Yes I picked up on the. “Costco meat is fattening “ meat is meat. twit

Reactions: 7
So misinformed! Then again, if you are looking to this girl for diet and fitness advice, I would say you need your head read.

I must have had 10 workouts today according to 'the Kirsty method'.

In reality? One 4k run.

Bore off Kirsty you plum.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
So this amazing top that she got from primark that’s not just any top
Is a basic black tshirt

wow you are such a style guru

• Haha
Reactions: 4
So this amazing top that she got from primark that’s not just any top
Is a basic black tshirt

wow you are such a style guru
She was so excited. I expected a nice top not a black t-shirt!

Dancing around again miming to songs! If she is such a great singer then bleeping sing!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.