Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Its_Me

VIP Member
Could you imagine her on a date cringe bet she gives it the biggun making out she’s some kind of celeb they add each other on social media and he’s off quicker than Kirsty’s clothes on a Sunday night (ready for her mounday pic)
“Am’a big giwl maayte take it or leave it” sips wine “I live with me mum and dad, my dads an absolute ledge” sips wine “I work out every day in their garage, smashing goals Babe lost abaat free pand and put on abaat ayyt (8)” sips wine “I avent worked since last year but it’s all abaat mindset hun”

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Thread title suggestion

Keepingupwithkirstylea - 5lbs lost, what a lie, her work outs are shit and her foods grey and dry.

• Haha
Reactions: 25

Marie SW

Hi Guys- I’ve already prepped my meals for today
Breakfast: cardboard drizzled in shit, lunch: little dry pieces of shit: dinner- I’m not really hungry BUT gotta get my protein- cup full of shit- cardboard with drizzle of shit - YUMM - its all about MINDSET

• Haha
Reactions: 24

BettyBeau

VIP Member
Nearly time for a new thread.
Can’t believe we are going into thread 10 and she is still loosing the same 4lbs over and over.
I’m atcually bored of her now it’s just the same shit over and over.

#10 Kirsty, Kirsty get a job, please stop saying you are on the blob.

bit grim but sums her up

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23

Emmapism

VIP Member
Kirsty wakes up and opens her eyes, swings her legs out of bed. 'Phew that was a tough workout'

Heads downstairs to make her breakfast and winks at herself in the mirror 'workout number 2!' I am smashing it today!'

😂

• Haha
Reactions: 23

free_speech_isnt_trolling

Oh lord, I don't know why I watch her stories, she is soooooooooooooo friggin boring, I nearly went back to sleep watching them this morning!
I actually said out loud “oh do shut up” the other day and cut her off - same boring nonsense day in, day out, and no results at the end of the week. The girl is wasting her life.

Hey guys!
Happy [insert day of the week]
Hope YOUR all well
*Tugs at collar of top*
I’m about to have my breakfast
Then I’m going to go for my walk
Then I’m going to do a workout in the garage
Smash them goals
It’s all about positive mindset

Hey guys!
I’m on my walk.
*Films most of walk, which is in fact a slow waddle*

Hey guys!
I’m in the garage!
I’m on the bike!
*Films self on bike - talking crap and not out of breath*
*Tugs at collar of top*
Smash them goals
It’s all about positive mindset
Head back, eyes closed, sing like Charlie Brown. Wag that head from side to side.

Hey guys!
It’s weigh day.
I’ve put on 5 pands...

And repeat ......

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 22

free_speech_isnt_trolling

Hi Guys- I’ve already prepped my meals for today
Breakfast: cardboard drizzled in shit, lunch: little dry pieces of shit: dinner- I’m not really hungry BUT gotta get my protein- cup full of shit- cardboard with drizzle of shit - YUMM - its all about MINDSET
600 calories of unneeded protein for breakfast and then a sea of processed meat throughout the day - bring on the chicken bites, the burgers and the sausages. Oh and rice cakes - mmmmm. You can use my affiliate code .... zzzzzzzzzz

keepingupwithkirstylea #10: No job, no pay, on her phone all day, oh Kirsty Lea, why is there no weight loss to see?

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 21

Chloe123456

VIP Member
I’ve had to have a break from her but I’m gonna go back n read all your comments .. I’ve had a couple of part time jobs .. one I’ve been in 8 years & the other 5 years & I found out last thurs I was gonna be furloughed till August & then completely unemployed Cos of corona ... when I went on her page & she’s sat there on the bike head waggin n singin & living at mummy n daddy’s I hated her Cos I’m in my 30s & live with just my son so got nobody to fall back on.. I’ve had 4 job interviews since last Thursday & im so happy I start a new job this mon thank god .. but I’m so fuckin irritated by her right now .. I wish she had to live in the real world sometimes !!!!! Sorry I made that all about me xxx

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 18

Nosingaround

Shock! It’s a gain!! She weighs everyday and as soon as she thinks there will be a gain she starts talking about the bloat and her period being due! So predictable!

And this month has gone
-5lb
-1lb
Maintain
+4
So she’s actually lost 2lb for the whole of July! A loss is a loss but fuck me, if I did 20 work outs a day (🙄) and lived on cardboard all month (apart from the pizza, alcohol and the shit she consumes but doesn’t post) I’d be gutted!

• Haha
Reactions: 18

TheNiceBeardMan

VIP Member
I seriously think that swross guy is on here and he's humouring her to cover his tracks. He seems a bit ott recently lol. Or perhaps she sends him free tiddy pics 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17

Sm90

Folk like Ross Smith (who's lost 10st!) Blowing smoke up her arse this morning saying not only is she a massive inspiration she's a beautiful person too..
She's neither of those things! Her weight loss isn't inspirating, especially to someone who's lost 10st! There's nothing inspiring about her bland dry food and no, she's not an amazing person! She's rude and obnoxious, narcissistic and personally I'm sick of these big "influencer" accounts all just hyping each other up just for the follow and not because they actually like or know each other! 😤 rant over lol.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 16

Foundmypeople

“Hey Kirsty, what are you having for breakfast today?”
“Just 6 muffins but it’s fine, they’re made with prOATein, only 535 calories and I’ll just eat picky shit for the rest of the day”
Mmmkerrrr 👀👀

• Haha

Rosiejones100

Rome wasn’t built in a day Kirsty but half the coliseum would have been up by the time it took you to lose 4 phannnnnd 🙄

• Haha

chaitealatte

Laughing ..... burger AGAIN today ... and zero salad 🤣

LOOK! It’s an orange, or a grapefruit maybe? Whatever it is, it’s a piece of fresh fruit amongst the sea of processed crap. I feel proud of the clueless wonder! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

New thread suggestion: Gigantor the Jobless, Kirsty the Clueless. She weighs in on Saturdays and tries hard to fool us

Can’t remember who came up with Gigantor the Jobless but it’s bloody hilarious 🤣

• Haha