Keepingupwithkirstylea #9

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
title removed by staff member - not appropriate

continue here

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: 5
She appears to be cooking - actual cooking 🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️ Not just spreading something on a crisp bread and opening a packet. I’m confused, the world has gone mad, stop the rude - I wanna get off!!!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
I don’t see the problem with the title , it was something like gigantic the jobless & transformations but still looks the same .. unless u aren’t allowed to mention unemployment?
I don’t know why she doesn’t just commit to a solid hour or 90 min workout .. what’s the point in doing 3 .. one after the other after the other as she puts it

I don’t see the problem with the title , it was something like gigantic the jobless & transformations but still looks the same .. unless u aren’t allowed to mention unemployment?
I don’t know why she doesn’t just commit to a solid hour or 90 min workout .. what’s the point in doing 3 .. one after the other after the other as she puts it
*gigantor.... sorry predictive text!!!

Reactions: 1

*gigantor.... sorry predictive text!!!
I think it must have been the word ‘shite’ 🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 3
It was such a bloody good title.
I think now her sister is on a weight loss mission too she will step it up you know Kirsty always has to be the best expect cooking expect 10 workouts a day

Reactions: 4
It was such a bloody good title.
I think now her sister is on a weight loss mission too she will step it up you know Kirsty always has to be the best expect cooking expect 10 workouts a day
Yeah her face looked like a bulldog sucking a lemon when she said about her sister! I think it really grates her that her sister is already smaller than her after having 2 kids and she’s the prettier one!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Her sister will prob be at goal within a few months and Thirsty will have lost 93lb but only be 4lb lighter than now 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Cooking the pasta in one pot, meatballs in the oven and sauce in the wok.. Cookers not gonna know what's going on being used to that extent 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She is shitting it in case her sister does better than her. It is written all over her face 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
McDonalds for lunch..... great start! I thought she was prepping her lunch this morning!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Why she can’t she keep up with her own lies.

I have never seen her wear her nans green garden fleece

didn’t we watch her meal prep this morning for lunch so why has she popped to Maccys

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.