Keepingupwithkirstylea #9

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
*Homer Simpson retreating into a hedge*

What do we reckon for weigh in tomorrow? I think a 3 paaaaand gain and the same picture posted side by side whilst Krusty screams POSITIVE MINDSET at all of us

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Sorry.....people think I'm kirsty or an attention seeker lol

When someone else shared a story, I'll do the same
I don’t think anyone else knows her to share a story!? It’s only the one person who said they thought you were kirsty. The rest of us want to hear one please

Reactions: 5
I don’t think anyone else knows her to share a story!? It’s only the one person who said they thought you were kirsty. The rest of us want to hear one please
I agree! I actually think that person was joking but even if they weren’t, the rest of us have been waiting patiently! Don’t let us down!

Reactions: 2
I'm particularly loving her own version of HIIT at the moment! 🤣🤣🤣
I wish she would show a vid of her actual hiit routine or is it the same squats & sit ups she was doin before lol ?

*Homer Simpson retreating into a hedge*

What do we reckon for weigh in tomorrow? I think a 3 paaaaand gain and the same picture posted side by side whilst Krusty screams POSITIVE MINDSET at all of us
I still wanna know what she was doing in London yesterday lol ... I predict a 3 lb loss .. interesting how on weigh in days she’s quiet off her story for ages lol

Its hardly surprising she wants to eat everything given some of the crappy tiny meals she has been having. This is why this will never be sustainable and she will never lose the weight/keep it off. 'Diets' don't work in the long run.

You need to moderate your portions (not restrict) and get your fruit and veggies in FOREVER because it's good for you. If you want it to last it needs to be lifelong.

Kirsty 'two pointless transformation pics that look the same' Lea just doesn't get that.

We’ve not had a weigh in result 🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️ Anyone else think it’s convenient that twice we’ve had images of what she’s put into nutracheck rather than the actual food or am I being cynical? I had 2 bottles of Malbec last night and even put that in my nutracheck along the the hangover beef stew with dumplings and crusty bread I’m having later 😂😂😂 she’s just cheating herself & others by not being honest

We’ve not had a weigh in result 🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️ Anyone else think it’s convenient that twice we’ve had images of what she’s put into nutracheck rather than the actual food or am I being cynical? I had 2 bottles of Malbec last night and even put that in my nutracheck along the the hangover beef stew with dumplings and crusty bread I’m having later 😂😂😂 she’s just cheating herself & others by not being honest
It’s Friday...

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Sorry.....people think I'm kirsty or an attention seeker lol

When someone else shared a story, I'll do the same
Claiming to not be an attention seeker but yet huffing because someone dared question your approach?

I just think it's weird that you want everyone to pander to you for a story about her. Like twice you have said "I'll tell a story tomorrow" and then said "I'll tell one when we start a new thread". If you have something you want to share then just share it?

But you do you 😄 and don't let everyone down on my account 💁‍♀️

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.