Keepingupwithkirstylea #8 Cremated bagels and chemical sauce, for blackout Tues no remorse

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone think that maybe Dare aren't going to gift her anything more because of the blm fiasco she pulled? Too much bad publicity for them

Reactions: 3
Anyone think that maybe Dare aren't going to gift her anything more because of the blm fiasco she pulled? Too much bad publicity for them
I really hope they don’t she is not good for publicity.
But a lot of people complained to them and there response was poor or just ignored so they are just as bad as her.
The shady eye roll about her sister that’s not very kind is it Kirsty
Your sister is out all day working while running a house and two kids.
While you are living your best life in mum and dads garage singing Disney songs.

Reactions: 6
I see she’s back to posting 50 stories a day, guessing she thinks enough time has passed now since ‘mutegate’.

Normally, I quite like it when women do close up posts of their bum in yoga pants. For some reason it’s not the same when Kirsty does it.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I see she’s back to posting 50 stories a day, guessing she thinks enough time has passed now since ‘mutegate’.

Normally, I quite like it when women do close up posts of their bum in yoga pants. For some reason it’s not the same when Kirsty does it.
But her StOmAcH iZ So FlAt

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I just come here to say 😂😂😂 about the hoodie I could literally put on mine and pull it to an inch of its life and say I’ve been smashing it I’ve never known anyone lose a few pounds and drop them many inch behave ya self Kirsty 😫😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I don’t think she realises what a HIIT session is? Throw in some mountain climbers, burpees and knees-up at least, love

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She’s so OBNOXIOUS it’s basically a form of torture to watch her. And yet I can’t stop because with each day I think she can’t possibly get any worse. And then she does.

• Haha
That belly ain't hiding hunny. We've got eyes.

The whole point of clothes now being loose is not having to pull them out to a stretch. I could do the same with literally every item of clothing I own but I wouldn't call them loose because they still fit me 😂

Kirsty does pushups 😂😂😂😂😭😭😭😭 on the 😂😂😂😂 vibrating PLATE! 😂😂😂😂🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 pahahahahahahaha!!! I’ll believe it when I see it

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I'll say one thing i'm happy about...she's stopped posting her god awful work outs on her grid!
Because she’s not even doing a workout she’s sitting on the bike talking to her phone. “Mait am sweatinn” yes of course you are, youre wearing a hoodie and it’s probably 28°c in the garage.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
That's exactly it! Why should we buy them for her to get them gifted and be so unappreciative, like she is with everything she gets?! She's been tagging Heck sausages loads, if she ruins them for me too, I will be fuming! 😂
She better not go there with heck sausages I swear to fckin god !!

Because she needed to help him wash 🧼
She needed a cold shower after imagining her daddy in the shower

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 4
If I was her sister and I saw her do that eye roll at the fact she doesn’t want her kids splashed on her insta for 20+ k strangers to see, I’d be bleeping livid!! Not everyone wants their entire lives played out on social media krusty!!!

I know I really like Heck sausages. Not as much as Kirsty does but hey.

And I hate to be that girl but of course you're sweating. You sweat walking because you're morbidly obese.

• Haha
Reactions: 1
She’s proper pissing me off lately .. bored of seeing her drinking her turmeric crap n pretending to be a health guru but she just jumps on any trend & acts like she knows what she’s doing , sick of seeing close ups of her sweat, sick of the 20 work outs a day , positive mind set, no cooking just tit food, miming time songs & throwing her head about .. u look a twit, clothes hanging off u .. erm how much weight have u actually lost this year? The way she says walk , just the same tit show every day .. fckin bored !!!

• Haha
I'll say one thing i'm happy about...she's stopped posting her god awful work outs on her grid!
They were a danger to people’s skeletal health.

I know I really like Heck sausages. Not as much as Kirsty does but hey.

And I hate to be that girl but of course you're sweating. You sweat walking because you're morbidly obese.
Same with having back rolls. You have back rolls because you’re overweight.

• Haha
‘No you can’t come on cause your mum said no’
*eye rolls*
Why not spend time with your niece, WITHOUT still talking to your phone!?!? She claims she missed her nieces so so much when she couldn’t see them, yet she gives her insta more attention than her nieces??

‘No you can’t come on cause your mum said no’
*eye rolls*
Why not spend time with your niece, WITHOUT still talking to your phone!?!? She claims she missed her nieces so so much when she couldn’t see them, yet she gives her insta more attention than her nieces??
Shes Ridiculous....she talks about loving her nieces because it sounds popto her.....not everybody loves kids....you don't have to be like everybody else. Id put my kids and nieces and nephews over any social media all day

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.