Keepingupwithkirstylea #8 Cremated bagels and chemical sauce, for blackout Tues no remorse

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why when it’s only 9am has she demolished a breakfast and has made something sweet?! This girl can’t make it a day with a sugar coma! She’s had to really go digging back to 2016 to find a pic that shows a difference for her transformation because let’s face it there’s been no change since this time last year at least!!!!

Reactions: 4
The food shopping!! Where is the fresh veg and fruit? Strawberries and lettuce for a whole week?!

Reactions: 6
Crabstick wrap and a cheese string.... duck's sake. Shame she missed the cut off for Celebrity MasterChef.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Ye I got these yogurts these are my favourite... I've actually tried these flavours and I didn't want to buy the lindhal pots!!!!
Bet they are so glad they gifted you some a few weeks back

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Oh my, I am actually screaming with laughter. Why on Earth did she feel the need to throw shade at Lindahl?! She's hilarious but not in a good way.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Lindahls must be fuming they sent her stuff! 😂 Why would you even say you didn't want to buy them?! 😂 It's a shame, I really like their yogurts but won't buy them anymore!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I won't buy Lindahls even though I used to buy around 10 a week (not all for me, otherhalf too) because why the duck would I when they give her of all people them for free? Then she goes on to throw shade at them 😂😂

Also, sounded American when she said sweet potato I thought 🤔 awful diet.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I won't buy Lindahls even though I used to buy around 10 a week (not all for me, otherhalf too) because why the duck would I when they give her of all people them for free? Then she goes on to throw shade at them 😂😂

Also, sounded American when she said sweet potato I thought 🤔 awful diet.
That's exactly it! Why should we buy them for her to get them gifted and be so unappreciative, like she is with everything she gets?! She's been tagging Heck sausages loads, if she ruins them for me too, I will be fuming! 😂

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.