Keepingupwithkirstylea #8 Cremated bagels and chemical sauce, for blackout Tues no remorse

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She can't even work out right. Eat right and do some more cardio. That's literally it.

A couple of my mates are personal trainers. My boyfriend is fit as a butchers dog. People who take care of themselves don't act like this. They don't work out four times a day because that is DUMB. Especially when the quality of your exercise is so shocking.

Go for a run and eat some veggies you cretin

• Heart
Reactions: 4
She can't even work out right. Eat right and do some more cardio. That's literally it.

A couple of my mates are personal trainers. My boyfriend is fit as a butchers dog. People who take care of themselves don't act like this. They don't work out four times a day because that is DUMB. Especially when the quality of your exercise is so shocking.

If she were working out properly 1 thing would be plenty

Reactions: 4
If her diet was half decent she would need to take energy tablets 1st thing of a morning, it’s not as if she has a demanding physical job to go to. She is just using calorie counting as an excuse to continue to eat crap food

Reactions: 6
"Hi guys, I'm just finished my fowf wukaat ov va day, about to go onto my fif wif va bike!"

😒🤨 eh no.. that would count towards a workout.. is she trying to say that every exercise is one workout 🙈
actual LOL

when I’m at the gym (memories 😭) I must do at least 6 workouts based on that logic 🤦‍♀️ Ffs

• Haha

She’ll have a bad back tomorrow or complain of DOMS.

Reactions: 3
I miss pull up bars and squat racks.

A couple of dumbbells at home doesn't really cut it does it?

Reactions: 2
I miss pull up bars and squat racks.

A couple of dumbbells at home doesn't really cut it does it?
Just picturing Thirsty on a pull up bar 😂😂😂😂 tits stuck on top, legs dangling after she's been dropped in by a forklift.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Just picturing Thirsty on a pull up bar 😂😂😂😂 tits stuck on top, legs dangling after she's been dropped in by a forklift.
My pull-up bar hit me in the face the other day. That was nice.

Imagine Kirsty doing anything for 30 mins with a HR above 130. I’d pay to watch.

Makes me die inside when she’s on about protein and GaInZ. I bet she thinks she gained muscle last week

• Haha
Reactions: 2
My pull-up bar hit me in the face the other day. That was nice.

Imagine Kirsty doing anything for 30 mins with a HR above 130. I’d pay to watch.

Makes me die inside when she’s on about protein and GaInZ. I bet she thinks she gained muscle last week
Honestly if her cucumber spoke to her I'd say her heart rate would be off the charts, attention hungry, horney wagon 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I moved back home for almost 7 years saving enough for a deposit to buy my own place. Would have done it sooner but I had nice holidays in that time and enjoyed myself.

Finally got out last year aged 34 and I have never been happier. Love my parents dearly but you've gotta be working to get that independence always. Some people don't have the luxury of living at home so if you do you damn well better take advantage of it! Unlike Krusty.....
I think if it’s an option and it’ll get you on the property ladder there’s nothing wrong with it, rather you save and buy something, renting is dead money and once you’re in it it’s really effing hard to pay rent and bills and save at the same time. I was super lucky, my parents own properties so my siblings and I all got to stay in one on minimal rent so we could save as much as possible as quick as possible. There’s no shame in taking help where it’s offered but to just mooch off her parents with no bleeping plan at all, no job, no intention of getting out on her own? She’s just got NOTHING going for her. Shame on her.

Reactions: 8
I think if it’s an option and it’ll get you on the property ladder there’s nothing wrong with it, rather you save and buy something, renting is dead money and once you’re in it it’s really effing hard to pay rent and bills and save at the same time. I was super lucky, my parents own properties so my siblings and I all got to stay in one on minimal rent so we could save as much as possible as quick as possible. There’s no shame in taking help where it’s offered but to just mooch off her parents with no bleeping plan at all, no job, no intention of getting out on her own? She’s just got NOTHING going for her. Shame on her.
And I guess she’s never moved out? I moved back to my parents for a short while to get the rest of my deposit together when I was buying my first place but I had already moved out when I was 22 and rented with a mate. Mortgages, paying bills, saving etc etc adulting in general is boring but it’s always given me a sense of pride managing my own life and I can’t imagine not doing it.

Thats a good point actually, has Kirsty ever moved out? Overgrown baby in every sense

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.