Keepingupwithkirstylea #8 Cremated bagels and chemical sauce, for blackout Tues no remorse

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
To be fair she has gotten loads of tit on Slimming Hurled for her beige plates so she might be responding to that too. But of course she reads here. We all post between work and other commitments but Kirst has nothing to do so she definitely reads here all the time

Reactions: 4
I don’t understand how she isn’t desperate to have a bit of independence and get a job so she can take steps to leave her parents house.

I am the same age as her I think and I’m currently at home with my parents after living away renting for a number of years and I moved back temporarily to get some money behind me for a deposit to buy my own place. I have a full time job and I put as much of my salary per month into my savings as possibly because as much as it’s nice being looked after a bit by my parents I am bloody desperate to get out 😂 The lack of drive is just astonishing from her, I’m curious to see what she does when the lockdown and the virus (hopefully) disappear! Pretty sure we can all give our predictions 🙄

Reactions: 9
I don’t understand how she isn’t desperate to have a bit of independence and get a job so she can take steps to leave her parents house.

I am the same age as her I think and I’m currently at home with my parents after living away renting for a number of years and I moved back temporarily to get some money behind me for a deposit to buy my own place. I have a full time job and I put as much of my salary per month into my savings as possibly because as much as it’s nice being looked after a bit by my parents I am bloody desperate to get out 😂 The lack of drive is just astonishing from her, I’m curious to see what she does when the lockdown and the virus (hopefully) disappear! Pretty sure we can all give our predictions 🙄
I moved back home for almost 7 years saving enough for a deposit to buy my own place. Would have done it sooner but I had nice holidays in that time and enjoyed myself.

Finally got out last year aged 34 and I have never been happier. Love my parents dearly but you've gotta be working to get that independence always. Some people don't have the luxury of living at home so if you do you damn well better take advantage of it! Unlike Krusty.....

Reactions: 5
Hahaha I was almost fooled by a healthyish looking breakfast, even thought it looked nice & then I looked closer and saw she’s added a chopped up coco pops cereal bar, 😂😂😂😂 she really is just a 3 year old isnt she?? Monday off to a great start"............ 🤦‍♀️
I just don’t understand the reasoning behind her food. She doesn’t seem to maximise her calories at all - that dare stuff just uses empty calories from what I can see. I never see her eat anything sort of usual - like a spaghetti bolognaise, or some fish and home made chips and peas, or grilled meat and salad etc. She doesn’t get a lot of food for her calories as she lives off processed stuff - which probably leads to binging and is completely unsustainable.

Reactions: 8
her meals are vile 🤢 someone said in an earlier comment on here about why doesn’t she have spag bowl but I can’t find it but I couldn’t agree more, don’t see why she doesn’t have decent/normal meals... a nice bit of lasagne with garlic bread or a cheese and tomato pasta, these foods are gonna fill you up more than 3 bleeping ryvita bread things with some crappy overrated avocado and another bleeping egg. I pity her family having to deal with her foods, her ass must stink 🤢🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I need to know how she cooks her chicken like right now. I’ve never seen it look like that before

Reactions: 1
More bleeping miming today silly bleep

I swear she changes her bio every day?

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
More bleeping miming today silly bleep

I swear she changes her bio every day?
Nothing else to do 😂

Do you think she realises how much she lives her entire life on the internet? Kirsty, imagine there's no internet, what would you do? Nothing. Absolutely nothing.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Nothing else to do 😂

Do you think she realises how much she lives her entire life on the internet? Kirsty, imagine there's no internet, what would you do? Nothing. Absolutely nothing.
I mean, I must spend enough time on her account to know she changes it every day 🤣

I mean, I must spend enough time on her account to know she changes it every day 🤣
It would be good if in her bio she could at least use the correct your/you’re - great spot for potential employers that this girl is that thick

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.