Keepingupwithkirstylea #8 Cremated bagels and chemical sauce, for blackout Tues no remorse

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Latest tiktok
*fyi I can actually sing*

Kirsty babe FYI you actually can’t 😂😫

Stick to your day job 😂😂 no pun intended 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Why can’t she just have a catch up with her mate without ad opportunities and photos ? I’d be pissed off if my mates did that after not seeing them for months...still not like she has much else to talk about other than gym dare and bobby de Niro

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Tattler formerly known as OrangeCat here... I’ve been away for a while, and since then I’ve been blocked by dairylea on my main account (but I’ve got another one anyway). I’m all caught up on her antics now and ready for some more chatter.

Why the frig has she written “let’s talk about body image” in her most recent post, to then write no more than a few words. People write that when they’re launching into a huge discussion post. duck sake it infuriates me that she’s so thick.

Should that post have been tagged as an ad? Is she advertising for Dare and not declaring?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
It's that! That smug look that I could just slap off her face! 🤬
I don't get it... does she mean she thinks blokes will be wanting to get their hands on her baps once she goes out out to the pub? And why has she tagged Gemma Collins????

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Why can't she just eat a sandwich? Why does she have to have that plus so much tit including a meal replacement? Maybe if you didn't have multiple meals you wouldn't be the size of a house and feel the need to celebrate whenever you took a large tit and lost a couple of paaaaands

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I think she thinks she is like the GC.. no kirst u ain’t !!!!
Omg cringing at the tik tok of her miming/singing .. actually making her mouth wobble n screwing her face up like she’s singing .. I luv tik tok cos it’s funny but when ppl pretend to sing it’s stupid .. still pretending she’s lost 4 stone

Reactions: 1
Hahahaha thankyou. I am off to nosey. Aw man nope she is no Gemma Collins!

Oh god I've had to come off her tiktok. It's excruciating 😂

What an absolute twit. They’re so pointless she’s got zero personality in any of them, just miming with her usual stupid bitchy facial expressions.

Reactions: 1
What an absolute twit. They’re so pointless she’s got zero personality in any of them, just miming with her usual stupid bitchy facial expressions.
Honestly, to think there's only a few years between myself and her there's a stark difference in maturity. She needs to leave home and grow up. Allow her parents to have some of their life together as a couple without their desperate daughter hanging on.

Reactions: 5
Honestly, to think there's only a few years between myself and her there's a stark difference in maturity. She needs to leave home and grow up. Allow her parents to have some of their life together as a couple without their desperate daughter hanging on.
She's 5 years older than me and I bought my first house at 26 with no help from anyone, have a great job, have lost 75lb and am in a meaningful relationship. I don't even think Kirsty knows how to drive? (No offence to anyone else who has chosen not to learn to drive but she literally lives at home and has all the time in the world to learn)

• Heart
Reactions: 7
The girl has NOTHING going for her. It’s actually kind of sad but I don’t feel sorry for her because she’s a tit person and thinks she’s bloody fabulous. She needs to get off social media and sort her life out, all the likes and comments in the world are not going to change the fact you’re an absolute failure in real life 😔

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She's 5 years older than me and I bought my first house at 26 with no help from anyone, have a great job, have lost 75lb and am in a meaningful relationship. I don't even think Kirsty knows how to drive? (No offence to anyone else who has chosen not to learn to drive but she literally lives at home and has all the time in the world to learn)
I don’t drive!!!! About to embark on take 20830486 of learning. I have the kids, the hubby, the mortgage, the job and funnily enough the car 😂 so I’m doing ok 👌🏻 Well done on your amazing weightloss!!! 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻 You should feel super proud, wish I had your dedication, inbox me if you have any pearls of wisdom please 😭

The girl has NOTHING going for her. It’s actually kind of sad but I don’t feel sorry for her because she’s a tit person and thinks she’s bloody fabulous. She needs to get off social media and sort her life out, all the likes and comments in the world are not going to change the fact you’re an absolute failure in real life 😔
shes got a massive pair of tits, tongue and mound - that’s a career in itself for some people 👀👀👀 just a thought Kirst, it’s probably not for you 😂

I think Gemma actually lost weight in lockdown didn’t she??

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.