Keepingupwithkirstylea #8 Cremated bagels and chemical sauce, for blackout Tues no remorse

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lol so a meal replacement....and then a meal? Kirsty Hun I don't think you're supposed to be having two meals for breakfast

Reactions: 7
Yes just seen the comments and her reply of ‘hun’ Because the guy who knows what he’s talking about is telling her eating after 8pm makes no difference she’ll not be happy 🤣
Every reply is I know but. She knows nothing. Take the feedback and say thank you for the advice then use it. She is clearly trying to advertise Dare

• Haha
Reactions: 3
People that 'forget to eat' are on my fcking list......! Winds me right up that does. No-one, absolutely no-one forgets to eat. I don't doubt that there are people that are too busy but our Thirsty Dairy Lea, is NOT one of those people.

Reactions: 8
Screen shot those bad boy comments 😛😜
People that 'forget to eat' are on my fcking list......! Winds me right up that does. No-one, absolutely no-one forgets to eat. I don't doubt that there are people that are too busy but our Thirsty Dairy Lea, is NOT one of those people.
Exactly what’s she busy doing. She doesn’t work. What her long walks to Tesco for sneaky magnums. She’ll be hank but it’ll be to try get a bigger loss for her Saturday weigh in HUN 😆

I’ve never despised someone I have never followed or known ever in my life but can’t stop looking at her car crash antics

Reactions: 1
I forget to put the toilet roll on the holder, I do not forget to eat. She is such a moron 🤦‍♂️

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Gold 👏
Who is Steve? Does he call others out or just her?
He’s one of two that runs the page I’m bad with technical titles. But both have a background with nutrition.
He gives good advice on questions, he won’t sugar coat but isn’t nasty i.e when thirsty said she doesn’t eat after 8pm. Someone like Kirsty won’t appreciate as she thinks she’s right with everything. But I think he’s really helpful along with the other woman who runs it they really support people to eat correctly and healthy and safely too! Not supporting starvation is important.
I really enjoy the group.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
He’s one of two that runs the page I’m bad with technical titles. But both have a background with nutrition.
He gives good advice on questions, he won’t sugar coat but isn’t nasty i.e when thirsty said she doesn’t eat after 8pm. Someone like Kirsty won’t appreciate as she thinks she’s right with everything. But I think he’s really helpful along with the other woman who runs it they really support people to eat correctly and healthy and safely too! Not supporting starvation is important.
I really enjoy the group.
I have to say they are brilliant and back up what they are saying with science and knowledge. You can see for those that do it right and follow their calculations it works really well and you can eat good meals

Reactions: 5
Urgh and she back with the “if the sweat ain’t flying you ain’t trying” bull crap and the videos of that ridiculous vibration plate! Knew it wouldn’t take long!

• Sick
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.