Keepingupwithkirstylea #8 Cremated bagels and chemical sauce, for blackout Tues no remorse

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her foods literally 99% processed shite out of packets that most people would probably only grab if they were on the run and desperate 😂😂😂😂
Well exactly. But I wouldn’t even eat her food if I was starving.

• Sick
Reactions: 1
Her foods literally 99% processed shite out of packets that most people would probably only grab if they were on the run and desperate 😂😂😂😂
That’s why she only posts to her sheeps on insta and doesn’t dare post all her horrid ‘meals’ on the nutri group, since it’s literally that processed shite 🤣

Reactions: 1
Her latest grid post, basically 600 cals on a rank meal replacement drink and more processed shite. For 600 cals she could have had something really nice

Reactions: 4
Lost 4lbs and her mindset has completely changed?! Hasn’t she always banged out about having a positive mindset blah blah blah......

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Lost 4lbs and her mindset has completely changed?! Hasn’t she always banged out about having a positive mindset blah blah blah......
duck she says her mindset has changed every bloody week. This woman is 31! How is she happy with absolutely nothing to show for herself?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
I will believe it when I see some legit transformation photos Hun. But sure. Four paaaaaands. Okay 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
And she’s reposting super steve blog post from the fb page about working out calories without giving credit

• Wow
Reactions: 7
And she’s reposting super steve blog post from the fb page about working out calories without giving credit
Clearly been asked to remove it as it’s gone from her stories and a large post in the fb group asking people not to screenshot things from the group 👏🏻 Steve you superstar!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Clearly been asked to remove it as it’s gone from her stories and a large post in the fb group asking people not to screenshot things from the group 👏🏻 Steve you superstar!
I just saw his post and wondered what it was about!!

I don’t think it will be long before krusty leaves that group! She won’t like being put in her place! She Queen B and she knows EVERYTHING and won’t like being told the facts by people that are beneath her!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She is unreal! I knew it was about her as soon as I read it as I saw she had posted the info in her stories. She has to try and make out she knows everything when she knows nothing at all!

She is not calorie counting. She is eating a meal replacement shake and then eating processed tit and avocado because she thinks it is good for her! Imagine being that stupid!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
I don’t think it will be long before krusty leaves that group! She won’t like being put in her place! She Queen B and she knows EVERYTHING and won’t like being told the facts by people that are beneath her!
I’m surprised she’s not blocked him already for daring a dispute with dowling
Ps where the duck is she going 10-4 has she got a job finally perhaps it’s a trial shift

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.