Keepingupwithkirstylea #8 Cremated bagels and chemical sauce, for blackout Tues no remorse

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Think even thirsty knows she can’t post all her meals in Nutri page as she can’t be rude back, although one food pic she did upload she wouldn’t reply back to the guy asking for a breakdown, & also for the main reason that the meals she has are absolutely shocking. Processed crappy protein burnt carbs lack of veg, noticed she’s having more avocado and beans though wonder if that’s her attempt of eating more balanced 😂

pissing myself reading the twitter comments on her burnt bagel and ‘burger’ hahaha 😆

Reactions: 3
Think even thirsty knows she can’t post all her meals in Nutri page as she can’t be rude back, although one food pic she did upload she wouldn’t reply back to the guy asking for a breakdown, & also for the main reason that the meals she has are absolutely shocking. Processed crappy protein burnt carbs lack of veg, noticed she’s having more avocado and beans though wonder if that’s her attempt of eating more balanced 😂

pissing myself reading the twitter comments on her burnt bagel and ‘burger’ hahaha 😆
Try the fb comments - over 60 on there

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I literally feel like we're watching her fall, she's switched from a plan that didn't work for her cos every bodies different guuuyyss to her cal counting which has to work cos its cals in vs cals out but she's not maximising her cals at all and will end up really unwell 😩

Omg I got my first notification from this Kirsty. I’m going to have to block. Love how she forgot to eat dinner last night so she’s basically didn’t eat anything after her lunch and then will do the same today I guess it’s her weigh in tomorrow? Literally can’t believe she also gives advice to people too she’s the most unhealthy person ever.

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 1
Omg I got my first notification from this Kirsty. I’m going to have to block. Love how she forgot to eat dinner last night so she’s basically didn’t eat anything after her lunch and then will do the same today I guess it’s her weigh in tomorrow? Literally can’t believe she also gives advice to people too she’s the most unhealthy person ever.
She's a disgrace and I'm glad I've no daughters looking up to the likes of her.

Reactions: 1
She’s probably mostly reluctant to post on the Facebook page because she knows she can’t do her usual comment deleting 😂

600+ cals for breakfast is a lot isn't it!!

Reactions: 5
She's now back tracked and said she had 2 slices brown bread...... Really? Two dry pieces of brown bread, actually from her food pics it could be possible!

600+ cals for breakfast is a lot isn't it!!
Yes and again what pisses me off she claims this is protein powder it’s a bleeping meal replacement product!!! 600 for breakfast is crazy like but I’m no nutritional doctor so ...

She's now back tracked and said she had 2 slices brown bread...... Really? Two dry pieces of brown bread, actually from her food pics it could be possible!
Yeah back track think she must have been after sympathy but got the message nicely you have to eat. She can’t starve herself as much as she wants but one day she’ll ‘crack’ and she’ll gain a stone in a week.
People messaging her claiming how she’s inspired them to calorie count - laughable and stupid!!!

also her before and after she her face will look slimmer anyway from her taken a photo to someone else as the camera can be manipulating. I look slimmer in a selfie then I do from someone taking a picture of me face value.

she’s also for being a calorie deficit isn’t losing a lot considering her size and height. I know loads slow down but first few weeks she could be down a lot a more. I honestly don’t believe what she posts is all she eats.
Wow what a rant & I’m like a broken record saying the same things I say all the time about her 😆

The dog in the burger 😂

How do you ‘forget’ to have dinner? Lying prat.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
So is she starving herself before her weigh in again?

What do we reckon guys. I guess the same every week because I think it's all nonsense anyway. One paaaannnnd.

Reactions: 6
So is she starving herself before her weigh in again?

What do we reckon guys. I guess the same every week because I think it's all nonsense anyway. One paaaannnnd.
Definitely starving before weigh in day, but from that post & comment I guess she does a bit of a fasting since she doesn’t eat after 8pm APPARENTLY 🤣

So I’m going to guess 2 paaaands because she’s a divvy and she’s starving herself 2 nights before weigh in. Which is ludicrous.

Reactions: 2
She has been pulled up on the Dare stuff again this time by one of the creators of the page. Telling her it's a meal replacement and not protein powder

• Heart
Reactions: 10
She then followed with “I ate 2 pieces of brown bread” 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.