Keepingupwithkirstylea #8 Cremated bagels and chemical sauce, for blackout Tues no remorse

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m a member of the Nutricrew FB group too - she is one of the only ones who seems to never post a weight loss, which just doesn’t make sense given how little she claims to eat and how much she says she exercises! She must think we were all born yesterday 🙄 but she’s only lying to herself really as her identical before / after photos show!

Reactions: 8
I’m a member of the Nutricrew FB group too - she is one of the only ones who seems to never post a weight loss, which just doesn’t make sense given how little she claims to eat and how much she says she exercises! She must think we were all born yesterday 🙄 but she’s only lying to herself really as her identical before / after photos show!
I've just recently joined it I really like it so far!

• Heart
Reactions: 5
This made me properly laugh out loud.

Me too. I love it! I don't know how I haven't just been doing it this way all along! Kirsty isn't as active on there as I thought she'd be.
I reckon she’s been shamed into semi silence! Maybe reality is hitting, but on her own Insta she can still keep the pretence up!

Reactions: 1
Same, I thought she would be a pain on it. I'm glad she's quiet on there
I’m on there too and I think she’s get picked up on things too much on there and it can’t be seen as trolling. She’s realised this and doesn’t comment or post. There was even a post asking for cc Instagram pages to follow and last I looked she hadn’t put hers forward

I’m on there too and I think she’s get picked up on things too much on there and it can’t be seen as trolling. She’s realised this and doesn’t comment or post. There was even a post asking for cc Instagram pages to follow and last I looked she hadn’t put hers forward
Haha, I noticed exactly that. Maybe she's finding a bit of self awareness and realising that she's not actually very good at this......I mean her food on it's own is an inspiration to not eat so that's maybe a good thing....hahaha

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.