Keepingupwithkirstylea #8 Cremated bagels and chemical sauce, for blackout Tues no remorse

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Pardon my french for a minute

Tik tok is one bleeping annoying bleep of an app that I hate the day that bleeping tit was created

still downloaded to see though- poor fuckers in Croydon/beckenham when lockdowns over- she’s gagging for cock

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
duck me I’ve felt like I’ve spent a lot of time on Tattle (I have) since lockdown and having to close my business but this witch literally has no life other than social media! She’s 31 and on every single SM platform going!? Someone send her help, seriously.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
i asked my eldest to look Kirsty up on TikTok (he’s almost 14 and TikTok is all the rage for 14 year olds!), he was like “who the hell is she and why has she set up an account - this isn’t what TikTok is about”. So she’s obviously a prime example of who TikTok is NOT for!

She did
The one about sleeping with someone’s husband is a highlight!! I actually think that’s 100% something she’d do if she had a chance!
[/QUOTE

She did do it when she was a holiday rep.....i did say previously

• Wow
Reactions: 2
KIRSTY WHY do you randomly use caps? ARE YOU trying to send a hidden messaging to A twit
you really need to up your game “babe”

She is back on public didn't take to long
Wonder whether one of her "collabs" has pointed out she needs to be public?

ETA after seeing the latest not everyone's cup of tea post.... "not everyone will want to buy what you're selling". You're quite right, I now certainly don't want to buy Dare, overpriced burger rubs or now Lindahls Kvarg.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
this 🙌🙌👏👏👏

ETA after seeing the latest not everyone's cup of tea post.... "not everyone will want to buy what you're selling". You're quite right, I now certainly don't want to buy Dare, overpriced burger rubs or now Lindahls Kvarg.

She keeps advertising dare as a protein shake but it’s a meal replacement not a protein shake

She’s getting a bit clever now I think .. we still haven’t forgot what u did kirsty .. how about not pissin people off with your clever smug statements u loser !!

WHY IS SHE USING TIKTOK TO DO HER USUAL ‘Hi guuuuuuyyysss’ CRAP! IT IS NOT INSTAGRAM.

NO MATTER WHAT SIZE YOU ARE WHO THE duck PUTS THAT MANY BIKINI PICTURES ON ONE TIKTOK? PUT IT AWAY LOVE !

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.