Keepingupwithkirstylea #8 Cremated bagels and chemical sauce, for blackout Tues no remorse

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And I’ve said this before but I also don’t think she does more than one set of each exercise/move with her dumbbells and tit. Which is pretty bloody pointless.
She’s clueless, she obviously believes drinking turmeric is going to melt the weight off... oh no she’s doing it for all the other hewlffffff benefieetttsssss

Reactions: 1
Another transformation picture that is exactly the same. No difference whatsoever.

Same crappy nonsense breakfast. Picture of Kirsty sweating. I would sweat too if I had legs that size I had to drag around all day.

Do some cardio to get your weight down. As your cardio levels improve think about adding in a couple of weights sessions a week. Then go from there. What. Are. You. Even. Doing. You. Stupid. Woman.

Reactions: 7
Why the duck is she making that drink using dried turmeric? Surely the health benefits she is expecting come from the juice of the fresh root being added not the dried type you put in curries. She’ll end up with bright orange teeth the way that stuff stains! She is gift that just keeps giving!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I’m 99.9% sure those pita were not 99 calories otherwise I would have bought them. Unless they’re not the same ones but they look identical on the packet.

I can’t stand all this new month new whatever BS. It’s just another day! Crack on and stop talking to your phone 🙄

Reactions: 2
Another transformation picture that is exactly the same. No difference whatsoever.

Same crappy nonsense breakfast. Picture of Kirsty sweating. I would sweat too if I had legs that size I had to drag around all day.

Do some cardio to get your weight down. As your cardio levels improve think about adding in a couple of weights sessions a week. Then go from there. What. Are. You. Even. Doing. You. Stupid. Woman.
Is that a year 😭😭😭 she actually kinda looks bigger now 🤔

It’s been a good few weeks since I’ve been on here as I completely lost interest in her insta waffle when it became super dry and boring, but MY LORD, I’ve happened upon her story again this morning, and nearly vommed all over my Cheerios- WHY DO WE NEED TO SEE THREE DIFFERENT ANGLES OF HER SWEATY MUG MID-WORKOUT, AND WHY DO WE NEED TO WATCH HER DOWN A TURMERIC SHOT FIRST THING IN A MORNING LIKE SHE’S A TEENAGER PLAYING BEER PONG?! Man alive. 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 7
1) How does her dad not being able to have a shower stop her from being able to do her walk?
2).that's not a shot of tumeric water that's a bucket

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Fourth workout of the day? Is this girl on crack. You might as well put 100% effort in and just do one instead of doing duck all and calling it a workout. This girl just grates me so much

• Haha
Reactions: 10
The sad few brown salad leaves at lunch. I've never seen someone so averse to cooking in my life.

Butter on ryvita? Have a slice of bread you spanner

I eat bread all the time. In moderation you can have anything.

Yet again, make yourself something healthy and get that cardio in.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
The sad few brown salad leaves at lunch. I've never seen someone so averse to cooking in my life.

Butter on ryvita? Have a slice of bread you spanner

I eat bread all the time. In moderation you can have anything.

Yet again, make yourself something healthy and get that cardio in.
She wasn’t hungry because she’s shovelled chocolate cornflake cakes in her massive gob all afternoon more like!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I wish she would really taste the rainbow by having some bleeping colours on her plate that aren't e numbers

Reactions: 4
She stands there talking about exercise and weight loss and motivation with her with her straps cutting into her fat shoulders 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Hiiiiii Guuuuuuyyyyyyyyyysssssss, Sorry...been away for a few days.....have i missed anything??

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.