Keepingupwithkirstylea #8 Cremated bagels and chemical sauce, for blackout Tues no remorse

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I really don’t understand why her aim is to do multiple workouts everyday, if she just done one decent workout that should be enough. She is just gonna set herself up for a massive fail as she will just use the excuse her body is aching so she is having a rest day or she’s done her back in again.

Reactions: 3
actual LOL

when I’m at the gym (memories 😭) I must do at least 6 workouts based on that logic 🤦‍♀️ Ffs
I think she legit changed her watch every time. The other day she did 10 mins of ‘dance’ and it was on her watch as a separate exercise.

I really don’t understand why her aim is to do multiple workouts everyday, if she just done one decent workout that should be enough. She is just gonna set herself up for a massive fail as she will just use the excuse her body is aching so she is having a rest day or she’s done her back in again.
Suppose there’s duck all else to do. What’s she going for today? 8?
If she loses like 2lbs this week I bet she’s like ‘bUt iM gAyNiYn MasSuWl’

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Didn’t she live in Aussie for a year?
I have a mate who has worked abroad for short periods of time too. Still had all of her stuff 'at home' knew when she was coming back etc.

This year she finally properly moved out but COVID might force her back again ☹

• Sad
Reactions: 1
Does this mean all the times she posted she had done a workout in the gym it was equivalent to a 10 min bike session?

• Haha
602 calories for breakfast!!!! It looked tit! I had porridge and honey - 227 calories and did me just fine you greedy witch!

Oh - now I get it, she needs those calories to replenish her energy after sweating her lardy arse off wearing a black sports jacket. What a workout! 💦💦

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Using her last 2 scoops of dare AGAIN! I though she was using the last of it like 4 days ago?!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
The number of work outs thing is the newest stupid thing she's started saying that gets right on my tits! Is she really this clueless or is she doing it to wind us up? :ROFLMAO:

So now she’s saying she couldn’t go for her walk because there’s no hot water and there’s low water pressure! Why does that effect her walking?! She’s obviously read on here that we thought she wouldn’t go because her body’s aching and decided to prove us wrong with a different crappy excuse!

• Haha
Never seen someone so excited over making cornflake cakes! "Making memories" calm yourself down!

• Haha
So now she’s saying she couldn’t go for her walk because there’s no hot water and there’s low water pressure! Why does that effect her walking?! She’s obviously read on here that we thought she wouldn’t go because her body’s aching and decided to prove us wrong with a different crappy excuse!
Just came here to say this lol.
Couldn't go on her walk as the water pressure is low so she went for a cold shower.. eh wait, where's her explanation for not going a walk? As she said she was going sweaty anyway lol so full of bull.
Those stories actually pissed me off this morning, about 15 slides of her repeating herself!
"Yeah so I'm aiming for 10-15k a day on my wawK!"
"So yeah I'm going a wawK to get my 10-15k in"
LITERALLY NOBODY CARES!!
The way she says walk just grates on me lol I can't actually listen to her waffle on anymore.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
The number of work outs thing is the newest stupid thing she's started saying that gets right on my tits! Is she really this clueless or is she doing it to wind us up? :ROFLMAO:
ha ha she is bonkers if you ride a bike then do another form of exercise it’s not 2 work outs.
I’m going for a walk I’m not going for a walk who cares.

seriously get a job

• Haha
  • Heart
ha ha she is bonkers if you ride a bike then do another form of exercise it’s not 2 work outs.
I’m going for a walk I’m not going for a walk who cares.

seriously get a job
I know.....I will cycle in the morning and then run in the evening or vice versa, that is two work outs! But if I do some deadlifts then move on to the bike and them some lunges that is most definitely NOT three work outs....grrrrrrrr! She is a massive moron!

• Haha
I would like the see evidence of this huddy hangin off you to be honest Kirsty not just another selfie! When she says hangin does she mean it actually fits her because it was a lot tighter than it should have been when she got it!

Honestly.... one cornflake cake isn’t affecting your weight!!!! It’s 600 empty cal breakfasts and takeaways. This new ‘addiction’ to fitness is embarrassing.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I know.....I will cycle in the morning and then run in the evening or vice versa, that is two work outs! But if I do some deadlifts then move on to the bike and them some lunges that is most definitely NOT three work outs....grrrrrrrr! She is a massive moron!
And I’ve said this before but I also don’t think she does more than one set of each exercise/move with her dumbbells and tit. Which is pretty bloody pointless.

• Haha
I would like the see evidence of this huddy hangin off you to be honest Kirsty not just another selfie! When she says hangin does she mean it actually fits her because it was a lot tighter than it should have been when she got it!
It's certainly hanging
(Manchester slang for disgusting)

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.