Keepingupwithkirstylea #8 Cremated bagels and chemical sauce, for blackout Tues no remorse

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She simply isn’t all there. The lift doesn’t go to the top floor. It’s not normal behaviour for a 31 year old woman. Unemployed and living with her parents playing around all day on social media. Just wow.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Shall we do this girl a collection and send her a vibrator so she can duck off social media making me feel sick? Nearly 32 and begging for dick on her ‘weight loss account’, her tiktok and her snapchat. She’s repulsive 🤢

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
TBH, I should think her giant cave would easily take a whole cucumber 🥒

When she eventually gets a job and broadcasts it all over her public social media accounts I will so be writing to her new boss to direct him/her to her social media.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
She’s very bitter about ex’s lol

surely she’d click on the tik rock tit when there’s barely any likes

Tock’ even

The fact that she keeps posting these attention seeking videos on TikTok and gets about 2 likes and no comments everytime is even more embarrassing than her weight loss journey

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Thats why she always drops sexual innuendos on here....thats all she did in the past. I guarantee you now, if somebody responded to it......she would be doing something sexual to them with 24 hours

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Thats why she always drops sexual innuendos on here....thats all she did in the past. I guarantee you now, if somebody responded to it......she would be doing something sexual to them with 24 hours
Is it time for a new bad time story JVC

the last one really rattled her
Like she did behind the bins

She’s very bitter about ex’s lol

surely she’d click on the tik rock tit when there’s barely any likes

Tock’ even
Thing is she deffo would have blocked an ex as she bloody blocks every one bet she even blocks Racist Trace when she tells her off for stinking out the toilet again.
So in order to find out and ex had unblocked her on Snapchat she would need to check his snap chat surely.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Her pics are all off??? Look at these... unless she’s been a yo-yo dieter... she’s bigger in 2017 than 2016.... and within a month in 2017 is bigger ???
I just love the way she takes the worst angled ‘old’ pictures then vs it with the most staged ‘sucky-in’ pictures known to man 😏🙄
When I do a face to face I like to get the same kind of pose/ angle/distance, so u can actually see the difference.....because if u caught her on the off on one of her videos she’d not look much different to some of those from 2016 she posts 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha
I don’t think I have ever been more irritated by the way someone’s mouth moves. All of those voice over things she does on Tik Tok are along the lines of ex boyfriends or men that don’t want her. witch get over it. You stink, inside and out. The men aren’t the problem, you’re the common denominator in all areas of your life.

urrrggghhh that spiel about wearing shorts. Just wear the shorts and crack on hun no one gives a tit.
literally, like, if she was going out in shorts and doing all 'wooo look at me i'm body confident' (she's not), i'd be like yeah fine thats great. but shes just stood in her garage shaking about on that vibrating plate. who's gonna see her? Robert De Niro-Dowling?!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She did a work out in the shorts n then went to see her grandad in them n he said she looks great apparently. Today’s transformation u can actually tell a difference but the way she talks .. aarghh .. yeah Iv still got big legs .. I don’t care .. that attitude is just so annoying ! She’s not even sassy it’s just a tit personality!

Her Grandad 😂 Oh girl. Grandad said you look good.

You are 32! Have some respect for yourself. Try and have some class. You're an embarrassment.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She did a work out in the shorts n then went to see her grandad in them n he said she looks great apparently. Today’s transformation u can actually tell a difference but the way she talks .. aarghh .. yeah Iv still got big legs .. I don’t care .. that attitude is just so annoying ! She’s not even sassy it’s just a tit personality!
‘Slow and steady mate’ 🤬

• Haha
'Transformation'

I feel like she could have just posted, I've lost a stone. She turns it into this huge thing that it isn't. Why are there a thousand posts on the fact that you've lost one stone?

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.