Keepingupwithkirstylea #8 Cremated bagels and chemical sauce, for blackout Tues no remorse

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone else see the bike workout? Absolute bollocks, either she’s lying, or the bikes lying. I’ve been into cycling all my life, and there’s no way you’re telling me that Kirsty of all people who has a HR of 140bpm just on a walk has managed to average around 33kph on that bike..(going by the data on that screen)!! That’s up there with club riders, yeah I get that it’s on a gym bike so no road or wind resistance but nah, I’m not buying that bullshit at all.

Reactions: 7
So she needs new bikinis because her boobs have got bigger and the bottoms are too loose.........

• Haha
Reactions: 9
urrrggghhh that spiel about wearing shorts. Just wear the shorts and crack on hun no one gives a tit.

Reactions: 4
urrrggghhh that spiel about wearing shorts. Just wear the shorts and crack on hun no one gives a tit.
Hahaha. So true 😂
I’ve got a dress on today - should I be speaking into my phone about it and posting it publicly to the world?

Five “transformation” pics a week from Kirsty Lea, but zero differences for the world to see 👀

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Five “transformation” pics a week from Kirsty Lea, but zero differences for the world to see 👀
This needs to be the next thread title and needs to be repeated forever and ever. Does she know what the word transformation means?

Clue: It ISN'T 'a barely discernable change'

Reactions: 8
Did u see the video of her explaining bikini bottoms are too big? Nah hen, that's your knickers trying to run away from the chub rub and fishy pishy smell 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 8
duck me can she post anything without it being a sexual reference? Talking about sucking on chocolate. I've honestly never seen anyone so desperate. I'd pay money to see the messages she sends people on dating sites and I'm bleeping skint 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
WHO THE F*CK SUCKS ON CHOCOLATE!? It's not a lolly! Actually get the boke at thinking of her sucking on that chocolate and pretending it's a c*ck! 🤮🤢 clarty!!

Reactions: 3
Guys, stop what you're doing and watch the latest video she put on tiktok. It's hands down the cringiest thing she has posted.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.