Keepingupwithkirstylea #6 800 calories for breakfast alone, can’t get a job cause she’s glued to her phone

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What she’s doing is not HIIT at all she doesn’t know what it means, like most things.

Almost time for a new thread already 🤭

Reactions: 6
Hi Kirsty
I thought I would write on here as I know that you read here as often as your Instagram and at least you can’t delete it here.

HIIT is high intensity interval training which is short periods of exercise where you push yourself to the absolute max in each set. If you did a true HIIT session you would burn much more than 200 cals taking your size/weight in to account. In all honesty if you are struggling to raise a little kettlebell then maybe it is not for you.

FYI you are sweating because you are working out in a garage on a hot day with a hoodie on and because you are morbidly obese. If you have to wear a hoodie in order to sweat enough for your fake videos to post on Instagram then I would say that is a sign that you are not pushing yourself hard enough!

I think it is clear from the interaction you get from your followers on your workout videos that your followers agree!

Happy Sunday!

• Heart
Reactions: 15
It’s utter nonsense that she thinks the sweat proves she did a good workout. Jillian Michaels uploaded a really good video about it this week (I know she can be a bit problematic but it was a really interesting video) basically if the reason you’re sweating is coming from external factors (hot room/hot clothes) and not internal factors (like actually physically exerting yourself) it means duck all. And actually the dehydration it causes can be detrimental!
Link for anyone interested:

It honestly baffles me that Kirsty’s choice of clothing in a public, air-conditioned gym was a sports bra but she’s wearing a thick, stinking hoody in her stuffy garage?! Moron!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Shes changing her bed covers.....shes been reading here alright
Let's just be thankful she's changing them. I'd say her rooms stinky 😔

Also, if anyone tried to get into my hottub without showering I'd have a freaker. It would be like having a bath with someone for christ sake

• Sick
Reactions: 8
Why could she not get something from the cafe? A fried egg or bacon sandwich wouldn’t have been much more than what she had and ok not the healthiest of options but despite what she thinks what she had isn’t healthy it’s mainly processed crap.

Reactions: 2
Her heart rate is higher going for a slow walk than it is when she’s doing a HIIT session? 😳 I’m fit and healthy and my heart rates 160-170 while doing an actual hit session

Reactions: 5
Any new suggestions for new thread?

Keeping Up with Kirsty Lea, she's the daughter of DeNiro. The chance of her being honest on line are slim or Zero

Ha ha ha

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
God I hope she doesn’t read that Cos she will accept it as a challenge to irritate everyone lol
It would be some bleeping challenge. Even her lettuce has no colour. Mad!

Keeping Up with Kirsty Lea, she's the daughter of DeNiro. The chance of her being honest on line are slim or Zero

Ha ha ha
Usually I vote for keeping the name as boring as herself but that's quite a funny one, take my vote JVC 👍😂

• Haha
  • Heart

Ha ha ha
I like it if t’s not too long to fit

• Heart
It still makes me laugh that she lifts her heel when she poses as if it’s going to make a difference to her leg

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Shes talking about how many trainers she has.......I've only ever seen them brick ones she wears to "Work out"

She usually bare foot or in sandals

Another lie lol

Reactions: 3
Who tags sports direct on on Instagram for fucks sake. Not sure they're looking for second rate influencers, they're owner is tighter than a nuns fanny.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.