Keepingupwithkirstylea #6 800 calories for breakfast alone, can’t get a job cause she’s glued to her phone

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Claims she doesn’t wear any sun cream in a comment on today’s bikini photo!! How irresponsible!!

• Wow
Reactions: 1
It’s Sunday guys remember you can do anything if you just have faith 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 4
🤮🤮🤮 don’t bother checking up on her .. she’s got a close up of her arse jiggling on that vibrating plate .. god it’s so disgusting.. she does realise she has a female audience as well??? Makes me feel fckin sick 😫😫😫

• Sick
Reactions: 5
🤮🤮🤮 don’t bother checking up on her .. she’s got a close up of her arse jiggling on that vibrating plate .. god it’s so disgusting.. she does realise she has a female audience as well??? Makes me feel fckin sick 😫😫😫
I’m straight and I don’t mind seeing a nice bum but hers is flat but wide as a ten foot bus. Nothing to be proud of at all!

Reactions: 3
She feels absolutely amazing Cos she’s burnt 200 cals this morning.. & then admitted she’s not done a proper workout in ages

• Haha
I’m (a lot) smaller than her and would burn more than 200 calories in a 30min hiit session? What is she doing?

I’m (a lot) smaller than her and would burn more than 200 calories in a 30min hiit session? What is she doing?
Dancing and mouthing "ride it, my pony" it would seem. bleeping hell I might not loose weight watching her but my braincells must be suffering

Saw her stories yesterday about the no added sugar magnum. She definitely made a point to put it up cause she read here and saw that she was seen eating one that she didn't tell people about and wants to make us think it was no added sugar. No one actually gives a tit what you eat, Kirsty. Just stop lying and stop posting misleading photos to your followers as if you have a small waist and flat stomach 😂

Also, just bloody join Tinder like the other singletons and keep your cringey flirting for there ✌

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Trust me, her male audience doesn’t want to see it either.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Claims she doesn’t wear any sun cream in a comment on today’s bikini photo!! How irresponsible!!
“No thanks it’s not for me” 🙄

I see she wrote that she wears factor 30 etc when she’s on holiday though...does she think the sun is different at home that it won’t burn her? 😂 Jesus

• Haha
The post where she’s thrusting with a kettlebell has ruined my day
It’s so gross .. I don’t know why she just keeps posting th exact same workouts .. why !!!!

Of course she’s sweating .. your in a red hot garage in thick black top .. not Cos u are working hard !!!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.