Keepingupwithkirstylea #6 800 calories for breakfast alone, can’t get a job cause she’s glued to her phone

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
100% shes read here.....1st time I've ever seen traces of seasoning on her food.

Cor blimey

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Jesus take the wheel, Kirsty hun put your gunt away and give our eyes a rest ! At least it’s a matching bikini, is this the kind of progress she’s always referring to?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Thank god I follow KLD on the gram. There is that standard Sunday night underwear picture to keep reminding me what day it is.

Roll on motivation Monday tomorrow 🥱🙄

I know we’ve all said it 1000 times each but her head to body ratio gets me every time I’ve never seen anything like it!

And that bleeping face does she think she’s Kate Moss!
The face though 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
In her glorious Sunday night underwear post she looks more like 5’7

• Haha
Reactions: 2
YOUR amazing
YOUR an inspiration
YOUR welcome babe
Positive mindset babe and YOUR do it (what?)

Does no one use the correct word YOU’RE these days????

• Haha
Why doesn't she measure herself and her 'progress' with a tape measure...that'd be interesting (and entertaining).

Oh wait sorry let me guess 'it's not for her'..

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I need that bedroom mirror in my life.

It makes her look a size 16 in the house and outside on the garden wall she looks a size 24 with the selfie pose.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
If there is any muscle on those legs it's extremely well hidden. She is so odd.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I just don’t understand how someone who claims to be an avid gym lover can post videos of her self struggling to work with 4kg dumbbells? I have 0 upper body strength and I’m not ashamed to admit it but I don’t struggle with lifting 2 4kgs 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
“Thanks but I like to do my own thing”
Just because that works for some people, it doesn’t mean it’s works for everyone !! Remember guys .. EVERY BODY IS DIFFERENT 🤣🤣🤣

What’s all this about?! 😂

“My legs are made from fat, muscle and skin”

Thanks for clarifying, really useful information there.
She forgot there’s some blood in there too .. kirsty .. our new biology teacher 😃😃

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Her backs going to be an ongoing issue between her weight, the amount of time she spends laying down and her poor form I would have thought

Her late night has made her really tired for her 6am wake up call for a WALK eee imagine if she had to wake up for work instead. And the bad back from lying down on the concrete? When will she be honest about the bad form doing her exercises as she’ll cause a lot more trouble for herself being so delusional.

So gassed over those ugly trainers and her saying she’s a size 8 has killed me because along with her head I always think her hands and feet look tiny compared to her body!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
So she went to bed at midnight but then someone woke her up with a message & they were talking for 2 hours .. no wonder she’s knackered .. have a lay in luv .. I don’t get the need for getting up early if u are knackered n don’t have to..

So who thinks she was sexting last night... 🤢 wonder if he looks like Robert 😂

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.