Keepingupwithkirstylea #6 800 calories for breakfast alone, can’t get a job cause she’s glued to her phone

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is that a new blue nike top? Wondering did she get some new clothes from sports direct since we pointed out she never changes.

Reactions: 4
Her idea of a disaster of a morning is her back hurting because she spent time laying on the patio yesterday. This girl needs to get into the real world it really annoys me 😡

Reactions: 5
She’s idolising red_lipss77 at the minute (to be fair her weight loss/exercise & maintenance are very good) and she put a post on yesterday about it being too hot to wear exercise gear so had shorts and s crop on (to be honest I’m big but I also do this in this heat if I’m in the garden doing weights otherwise you’d pass out ) so I suspect she’s branching out after that post

Reactions: 1
Her lying in that bed wearing clothes she was out walking in has sent my anxiety through the roof!!!!!!

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
She is such a drama queen honestly she will not last in the real world unless she gets a grip of herself fast.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Just because that works for some people, it doesn’t mean it’s works for everyone !! Remember guys .. EVERY BODY IS DIFFERENT 🤣🤣🤣

She forgot there’s some blood in there too .. kirsty .. our new biology teacher 😃😃
And bones 😁

Tell you her form is horrendous. She was doing some kind of squat/ deadlift thing which is a sure way to do your back in. She should fix her form before doing exercise videos for people to copy. You need to practice exercises without weights before adding weight to avoid injury.

And bones 😁

Tell you her form is horrendous. She was doing some kind of squat/ deadlift thing which is a sure way to do your back in. She should fix her form before doing exercise videos for people to copy. You need to practice exercises without weights before adding weight to avoid injury.
Also if she did some core strengthening exercises it would help with her backache

I think her stories prove she’s lazy in reality, she HAD to go down stairs for water because nobody else is in the house guarantee she texts her mum to bring one up usually

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
There’s probably bugger all wrong with her back and she’s just saying it so nobody will judge her for being a lazy arse and staying in bed all day

YES....I spent ages with my PT learning the hip hinge motion without any weights needed for KB swings - not those crappy squats she does whilst throwing the KB above her head (she really should stop calling them swings as it’s NOT the correct motion) - and deadlifts. Introduced a 12kg KB once form was nailed, then onto 16kg. Moved to deadlifts starting with 30kg which wasn’t heavy enough so quickly moved upto 50kg. I was upto 70 before lockdown started and haven’t been able to progress any further as I don’t have any of the kit at home.

my PT does hiit sessions and KB swings are the 1 exercise he never includes as majority of people don’t have the correct form as it’s quite a tricky move (we are all so used to bending with our back/knees and struggle with bending from
The hip which is key) so he can’t keep his eye on everyone’s form in a class setting. In his experience bad KB & deadlift form is what causes most injury and he’s been a PT for over 10 years.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Ahhhh preach that hip hinge motion needs to be taught. So many people doing it wrong and lifting the kettle bell up with their arms. Inexperienced people like Kirsty shouldn't be posting their workouts and it means other (stupid) people might copy her thinking she knows what she's doing.

• Heart
There’s probably bugger all wrong with her back and she’s just saying it so nobody will judge her for being a lazy arse and staying in bed all day
I’d be surprised if at her stature she doesn’t suffer with her back. I do and I know it’s the weight I’m carrying as I find I hunch to hide. I just adjust my workouts and cut out the stuff that puts pressure on my back and as I lose the weight I will change my workout

I’d be surprised if at her stature she doesn’t suffer with her back. I do and I know it’s the weight I’m carrying as I find I hunch to hide. I just adjust my workouts and cut out the stuff that puts pressure on my back and as I lose the weight I will change my workout
I am probably being too harsh to be fair, sometimes she just winds me up 😂

What an inspiration she is.

In bed at 2pm on a Monday afternoon.

Dont get me wrong I love an afternoon nap, but I also work full time.

Reactions: 7
What an inspiration she is.

In bed at 2pm on a Monday afternoon.

Dont get me wrong I love an afternoon nap, but I also work full time.
Her backs probably an excuse anyways.. To do basically exactly what she usually does but without feeling lazy.

YES....I spent ages with my PT learning the hip hinge motion without any weights needed for KB swings - not those crappy squats she does whilst throwing the KB above her head (she really should stop calling them swings as it’s NOT the correct motion) - and deadlifts. Introduced a 12kg KB once form was nailed, then onto 16kg. Moved to deadlifts starting with 30kg which wasn’t heavy enough so quickly moved upto 50kg. I was upto 70 before lockdown started and haven’t been able to progress any further as I don’t have any of the kit at home.

my PT does hiit sessions and KB swings are the 1 exercise he never includes as majority of people don’t have the correct form as it’s quite a tricky move (we are all so used to bending with our back/knees and struggle with bending from
The hip which is key) so he can’t keep his eye on everyone’s form in a class setting. In his experience bad KB & deadlift form is what causes most injury and he’s been a PT for over 10 years.
My PT always says ‘pull a moonie’ for a deadlift. You are using your legs to pull which she 💯 does not do when she’s jerking her back doing it with 2 4kg dumbells.

Ahhhh preach that hip hinge motion needs to be taught. So many people doing it wrong and lifting the kettle bell up with their arms. Inexperienced people like Kirsty shouldn't be posting their workouts and it means other (stupid) people might copy her thinking she knows what she's doing.
That is 100% what will happen. You shouldn’t be starting your fitness journey watching someone who claims 126bpm is a HIIT session. She hasn’t got a clue. You need to be shown the hinge hip motion has been said. I can’t understand why she’s eating so much protein ‘fitness’ style food either when her exercises are nothing to be able to bring ‘gains’ 😂😂😂

My PT always says ‘pull a moonie’ for a deadlift. You are using your legs to pull which she 💯 does not do when she’s jerking her back doing it with 2 4kg dumbells.

That is 100% what will happen. You shouldn’t be starting your fitness journey watching someone who claims 126bpm is a HIIT session. She hasn’t got a clue. You need to be shown the hinge hip motion has been said. I can’t understand why she’s eating so much protein ‘fitness’ style food either when her exercises are nothing to be able to bring ‘gains’ 😂😂😂
I don't get this either. Sometimes it seems like she's using the shakes as meal replacement and then other times she goes to the bother of making those muffins and pancakes, when she could easily make healthy ones with no powder and less cals

• Haha
I don't get this either. Sometimes it seems like she's using the shakes as meal replacement and then other times she goes to the bother of making those muffins and pancakes, when she could easily make healthy ones with no powder and less cals
Exactly.

Mine told me Tooshie back and tuppence front for a swing and deadlift ( not very PC. But it defo sticks in your mind 😂😂😂)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.