Keepingupwithkirstylea #6 800 calories for breakfast alone, can’t get a job cause she’s glued to her phone

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
For someone who overshares constantly, it’s interesting that she’s dropped slimming world so quietly, I would’ve thought she’d do one of those pointlessly long stories about it 😂 anyway happy Tuesday guys, positive vibes, let’s smash today xx

• Haha
Reactions: 4
For someone who overshares constantly, it’s interesting that she’s dropped slimming world so quietly, I would’ve thought she’d do one of those pointlessly long stories about it 😂 anyway happy Tuesday guys, positive vibes, let’s smash today xx
It’s all about the number of followers.... such a sad existence! Scared to announce that she is no longer doing SW in case she loses followers.

I can’t believe that she has ditched SW because she never missed a weigh in and always seemed to enjoy going and was part of the social team and used to go for breakfast after weigh in them. I wonder if some of her posts on here have upset somebody at group (maybe the NHS clapping one). She did go really quiet after that post and then the pity party started. 🤷🏻‍♀️

It could also be that she has realised that she cannot stick to SW and by doing the calorie counting she can do what she does best and lie because she weighs at home so nobody will know!

Reactions: 3
She looks really bad in that bikini hot tub pic, skin looks terrible. Honestly have no idea how she thinks she looks good

• Sick
Reactions: 1
Nah tbh I have an Apple Watch and on any normal day I’ll do a standard 5-6k steps just on a lazy day being around house and only moving around my house and doing things like cooking cleaning etc, yday for example I did 6,318 steps and it says distance 3.0 miles 🤷🏼‍♀️ dunno how these watches work it out tbf
One day last week I did 8k steps without leaving my flat when I did a full clean and it’s only 2 bed with open plan kitchen/living room 😂 And yesterday I ran a route that I walked last week, when I walked it was 8800 when I ran it was 6k 🤷‍♀️

Everything is an act, and it is all very transparent.

She knows damn well that for someone her size, 3.5st lost in 3 years is not a great result. She knows it, we all know it. No one actually cares how much she has lost, that’s not the issue - the issue is her constant preaching like she is a dieting guru when the results speak for themselves; repeating obsessively “positive mindset”, “smash them goals”, “I’ve got fick fighs, I’m a big confident woman” is all bullshit, she is crap and losing weight.

She has read here, she has read the comments “trolls” ... translation, people with valid opinions that differ from her own .. have made on her posts and she has sat back and thought tit, I’m not getting anywhere.

So here we go, ding ding, round 45 .... new positive mindset guys .. she is a new person!!!! She has failed at SW and clearly hadn’t got access to the app as she hasn’t been to group (zoom meetings). So she’s now calorie counting. It’s her latest fad and we should now seen some losses over the next few weeks until the novelty wears off.

She’s just too gobby. If she put her phone down and stopped talking about how she is going to smash her goals and actually went and smashed them, then we would see a slimmer Kirsty.

It all comes down to the same assessment: attention seeking bored narcissist.

She knows damn well that for someone her size, 3.5st lost in 3 years is not a great result. She knows it, we all know it. No one actually cares how much she has lost, that’s not the issue - the issue is her constant preaching like she is a dieting guru when the results speak for themselves; repeating obsessively “positive mindset”, “smash them goals”, “I’ve got fick fighs, I’m a big confident woman” is all bullshit, she is crap and losing weight.

She has read here, she has read the comments “trolls” ... translation, people with valid opinions that differ from her own .. have made on her posts and she has sat back and thought tit, I’m not getting anywhere.

So here we go, ding ding, round 45 .... new positive mindset guys .. she is a new person!!!! She has failed at SW and clearly hadn’t got access to the app as she hasn’t been to group (zoom meetings). So she’s now calorie counting. It’s her latest fad and we should now seen some losses over the next few weeks until the novelty wears off.

She’s just too gobby. If she put her phone down and stopped talking about how she is going to smash her goals and actually went and smashed them, then we would see a slimmer Kirsty.

*at

• Heart
Reactions: 8
What the duck? Why would you be topless in your parents hot tub? God she is absolutely gagging for the attention ain't she?
Absolutely no shame.

• Sick
Reactions: 6
I have never ever looked at a picture of anyone on Instagram and felt repulsed by a photo but this does disgust me!
I think that if she posted photos like this as many people do to say that this is the start of my journey and then each stone or two then brilliant but this constantly posting pictures of her extremely obese body like it is something to be proud of is just disgusting. 🤮 She is making no progress at all and by posting these pictures she is promoting obesity.
She has the body of a much older woman and looks very unhealthy. Those legs are getting worse and the sun tan is just showing her stretch marks even more. Again nothing wrong with having stretch marks but nobody wants to see them constantly unless you are making progress.
6D78A7BF-7FFB-4499-AFA7-1AB07F41E5DE.jpeg

Reactions: 2

*at
Make more moves and less announcements 😎

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I have never ever looked at a picture of anyone on Instagram and felt repulsed by a photo but this does disgust me!
I think that if she posted photos like this as many people do to say that this is the start of my journey and then each stone or two then brilliant but this constantly posting pictures of her extremely obese body like it is something to be proud of is just disgusting. 🤮 She is making no progress at all and by posting these pictures she is promoting obesity.
She has the body of a much older woman and looks very unhealthy. Those legs are getting worse and the sun tan is just showing her stretch marks even more. Again nothing wrong with having stretch marks but nobody wants to see them constantly unless you are making progress. View attachment 133680
Totally agree with you. I can look at and admire lots of women who are big and curvy and think they look good and actually happy in their skin. She looks miserable and unhealthy.

My god I am so bored of the friggin bikini pictures & poses .. she looks terrible !!! And posing on her walks & all the same bullshit .. it’s just the same content all the time!!
Because she has nothing else to give. She promotes this 'big girls
Good job she took it off then View attachment 133674
You'll be deleted now lol if she sees this hear and looks at who's screenshot her pic she'll find you 🤣

• Wow
  • Haha
Because she has nothing else to give. She promotes this 'big girls
You'll be deleted now lol if she sees this hear and looks at who's screenshot her pic she'll find you 🤣
Hopefully not, dont think she will guess who I am from my snapchat name 🤣👍

Interesting she posts something different on her snapchat to Instagram

I'll be the first one to say I don't like the girl but surely the only pictures that should be shared here are those that she posts publicly on Instagram? I would be devastated if someone did this to

I'm not friends with her on snapchat, her profile isnt private

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.