Keepingupwithkirstylea #6 800 calories for breakfast alone, can’t get a job cause she’s glued to her phone

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hopefully not, dont think she will guess who I am from my snapchat name 🤣👍
I meant she'll delete you from snapchat so you can't see lol

Ah sorry, just seen her snapchat is public, surprise surprise lol she may not have seen you've taken a screenshot then

Quote from her Snapchat while watching a show about cosmetic surgery "I want my boobs done but not that big what a bleeping"

Body shaming are you, Thirsty?
Get out of your parents hottub you fiend.

Reactions: 2
She’s on about all her mates messaging her saying what a change they’re seeing, well I call BS she has no friends because I wouldn’t let a friend of mine do that!

I know there’s a lot of girls out there doing thirsty stuff like this but just because other people are doing it doesn’t mean you have to. She’s a 31 year old woman; one who is apparently looking for a job and putting stuff like this on public profiles. She needs to grow up.

Reactions: 3
Just skimmed through my insta stories while eating my dinner and came to the one of her ass jiggling on that stupid machine and now I’ve lost my appetite. 🤦🏻‍♀️ I don’t care who you are or how big/small you might be- WHO WANTS TO SEE THAT?! LITERALLY NOBODY. NO. BODY. EVER. Holy hell.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 5
I feel like the stuff she's putting out there could really attract the wrong sort of man 🤔 like who would see the stuff she's posting and think yeah I'd love to date her

• Heart
I meant she'll delete you from snapchat so you can't see lol

Ah sorry, just seen her snapchat is public, surprise surprise lol she may not have seen you've taken a screenshot then
I dont mind if she blocks me from snap chat...dont follow her anyway

Reactions: 1
I have never ever looked at a picture of anyone on Instagram and felt repulsed by a photo but this does disgust me!
I think that if she posted photos like this as many people do to say that this is the start of my journey and then each stone or two then brilliant but this constantly posting pictures of her extremely obese body like it is something to be proud of is just disgusting. 🤮 She is making no progress at all and by posting these pictures she is promoting obesity.
She has the body of a much older woman and looks very unhealthy. Those legs are getting worse and the sun tan is just showing her stretch marks even more. Again nothing wrong with having stretch marks but nobody wants to see them constantly unless you are making progress. View attachment 133680
She doesn’t have a good body at all, she really should cover up and have some self respect.

I feel like the stuff she's putting out there could really attract the wrong sort of man 🤔 like who would see the stuff she's posting and think yeah I'd love to date her
Not only that, but I know employers who have looked at someone's social media if they have had to choose between 2 candidates 🤔

Look at me, I’m Kirsty Lea ....

Not only that, but I know employers who have looked at someone's social media if they have had to choose between 2 candidates 🤔
The absolutely do, employers who have wittled down the applicants to a few shortlisted people look on social media. They’re doing to see a social media obsessed woman who acts like a teenager and posts photos of her semi naked fat body for attention. Eek!

*They
*Going

I think she is gearing up for an image Change she’s just #plussizeblog
It’s a very crowed market and so girls who all ready do it very well and have something thirsty don’t like ability
She’s not very likeable

• Heart
I think she is gearing up for an image Change she’s just #plussizeblog
It’s a very crowed market and so girls who all ready do it very well and have something thirsty don’t like ability
She’s not very likeable
Imagine her on stage trying stand up comedy, all that brit school training 😜

What the duck? Why would you be topless in your parents hot tub? God she is absolutely gagging for the attention ain't she?
Absolutely no shame.
Maybe she hopes handsome daddy Dowling will catch her 😂😂😂 I’m sorry I know it’s so wrong but it’s too funny!!!!

In her walking video she says she’s sticky n wet .. honestly she’s pathetic n desperate.. constant sexual innuendoes .. don’t tell me she said that accidentally.. she constantly thinks how she can makes things sound sexual .. her audience I bet is more women than men but I think she’s constantly aiming for the male audience & it’s where she goes wrong .. plus if a man was interested her she’s so desperate it wouldn’t be for anything long term .. mind you with kebab legs I don’t know if she would get one night!! Anyway if u was red hot whilst doing a walk u would say god I’m boiling , or I’m knackered n sweaty, or that was hard I’m dying , or I can’t breathe , or I’m pouring with sweat .. NOT IM STICKY N WET

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 3
Maybe she hopes handsome daddy Dowling will catch her 😂😂😂 I’m sorry I know it’s so wrong but it’s too funny!!!!

In her walking video she says she’s sticky n wet .. honestly she’s pathetic n desperate.. constant sexual innuendoes .. don’t tell me she said that accidentally.. she constantly thinks how she can makes things sound sexual .. her audience I bet is more women than men but I think she’s constantly aiming for the male audience & it’s where she goes wrong .. plus if a man was interested her she’s so desperate it wouldn’t be for anything long term .. mind you with kebab legs I don’t know if she would get one night!! Anyway if u was red hot whilst doing a walk u would say god I’m boiling , or I’m knackered n sweaty, or that was hard I’m dying , or I can’t breathe , or I’m pouring with sweat .. NOT IM STICKY N WET
🤢

On another note when everyone was saying they thought she had that leg problem .. sounds like lymphodema or something.. I’d not heard of it before n thought everyone was just being a bit bitchy but after following another obese / weight loss account yes I understand it’s an actual thing .. I think if u touch your leg & it leaves an imprint on your leg is it Cos it’s full of fluid or something Cos she literally has n knees .. I think that probably needs checking out .. do u get medication for it ?? If your reading this kirst on a serious note check it out to be on safe side

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.