Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

JoanneE

I seriously think she has mental health issues of some sort...she’s now posting about a small cut on her finger...it’s the sort of thing a small child does when they want a plaster and some attention....totally infantile behaviour ...she really needs proper help and counselling
I was thinking similar, she states she’s had an “awful morning” when she’s cut her finger or her skinny syrup squirts everywhere. Get a grip!

That fucking "Booty" song makes me want to put my phone in the blender. Drives me mad.
😂😂😂😂

Emmapism

VIP Member
I wouldn't eat so little calories if I wanted to lose weight. Reckless stupid behaviour. We know she's stupid but this just highlights it.

Foundmypeople

I think she is gearing up for an image Change she’s just #plussizeblog
It’s a very crowed market and so girls who all ready do it very well and have something thirsty don’t like ability
She’s not very likeable
I feel like she’s almost not quite big enough to be a plus size influencer. That’s more like Lauraloves and people of that size no?

Hdiidbein

It’s not necessarily wrong as long you're getting the weight right to compare the calories. If you see what I mean lol
Suppose that's true actually as long as the calories are right it doesn't really matter. I don't think she gets them right either way

Its_Me

VIP Member
Most bodies fluctuate between a couple of pounds here and there every day. I don't know why she is so proud of this. That said it is nice to see something approaching a decent breakfast and something green. It will work for her if she's consistent.
Exactly this! My weight goes up and down by a kilo most days which is about 2lbs I take no notice of it really.

free_speech_isnt_trolling

From a petition to shut down Tattle. There is a response on there from the police and it’s just a big standard copy/paste about online hate crime. Of course, people staying their opinions about public social media accounts isn’t a hate crime - it’s peoples’ opinions. The advice to them all is to make their accounts private.

KIRSTY DOWLING
20 Jun 2019

This website is absolutely disgusting.
There are comments about myself and I want this shut down.
BECAUSE if my mental health was really bad then I don't know what I would do BUT im a strong person BUT there are others out there that are not!!!
please lets get this shut down!!!!!!!
VILE DISGUSTING HUMANS!!!!

Please excuse my typos 🤣