Keepingupwithkirstylea #6 800 calories for breakfast alone, can’t get a job cause she’s glued to her phone

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t get how she posts the comparison pics and doesn’t see how little sense They make. The bikini shot in August 2017 as opposed to the fully dressed November 2017?? Unless November Kirsty ATE August Kirsty these photos just aren’t true. It’s like she’s got a couple of Tombolas, one for dates and one for pictures and she just picks one from each every day 🙈 I’m going to give her a tip, Kirsty - if you’re reading this, try and stick as closely to the truth as possible and then people won’t know when you’re lying as much 😘

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Why would you have a shower not wash your hair then tell your followers that it stinks?! Not exactly rushed for time is she

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
#girlscanlift

Can lift what? A magnum to your mouth?

You don't lift anything! Doing sit ups with a small weight isn't lifting 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Naw, she’s done really well at her “workout” today. I think she should reward herself with a magnum 🙃

Tiny difference between these pics. Have to really concentrate to see it. Her ego is as huge as her tits. I’ve lost 2st but I’m nowhere near any kind of “transformation” .... and neither is Kirsty.

Kirsty love, quit with this nonsense, you’re making a fool of yourself. Come back when you’ve lost 5st and there is a transformation to show.

Attachments

Reactions: 3
Naw, she’s done really well at her “workout” today. I think she should reward herself with a magnum 🙃

Tiny difference between these pics. Have to really concentrate to see it. Her ego is as huge as her tits. I’ve lost 2st but I’m nowhere near any kind of “transformation” .... and neither is Kirsty.

Kirsty love, quit with this nonsense, you’re making a fool of yourself. Come back when you’ve lost 5st and there is a transformation to show.
It’s just AMAZING to me how many photos this chick has of herself in bikinis in a mirror!!

• Haha
I’ve actually reported her to the ASA today - first complaint I’ve ever made to them but I’m fed up with So called influencers thinking rules don’t apply to them!

I don’t get this woman. It seems that 70% of her diet is just sugary tit

Reactions: 1
I don’t get this woman. It seems that 70% of her diet is just sugary tit
She doesn’t get it either. Before it was the syns now it’s calories, she thinks if she doesn’t go over then it’s fine

So she went to bed on ice cream and a doughnut and woke up and had protein muffins with a yogurt. Whole foods guys whole foods 👏

I’m not shocked she was eating the magnum but she’ll soon say calorie counting isn’t working and she’s ‘plateaued’ again.
See that's where I have to disagree... It is whole foods... whole doughnuts, whole tubs of icecream, whole magnums... the list of whole foods is endless 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I'm sorry but I don't believe that would feel comfortable.

I think you would be constantly out of breath just moving around day to day. Feel lethargic and bloated. Sweaty all the time.

Once you've gotten to this stage, you've passed the point of comfort and that should be a huge wake up call.

I really wish she’d stop using 8 different text types on her grid posts.

And it’s ‘you’re’. For the millionth time.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.