Keepingupwithkirstylea #6 800 calories for breakfast alone, can’t get a job cause she’s glued to her phone

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I am just watching for the comedy content now and to see where she goes next 🤷🏻‍♀️

She has taken SW as far as she can and going off plan at the beginning of lockdown and drinking ( never drinks), eating takeaway curry (said she did not like curry), eating chips (said she did not like chips) and sweets etc she has a massive gain (lied about how much) and rather than just get back on it she changes to calorie counting. She is doing this so that she does not have to go back to SW and get weighed.

Her meals are ridiculous and they are what you would expect a child to throw together.

She is clinging to the weight loss thing to try and hold on to followers.

I think she has major issues mentally. She is very childish and any grown woman who can post 2 pictures of a duvet cover that is dirty and either not notice or just not think anything of it has a problem. 🤮

This constant need for praise and validation from people she does not know on Instagram is just not healthy. If she was a close friend or relative of mine I would be trying to help her 🤷🏻‍♀️

She lies and plays the victim when called out on her lies. Idiot!
This is spot on

Reactions: 1
Honestly that lunch 🤦‍♀️ And the fact she photographs it and posts on her gram like it’s something to be proud of.

I meant to say the other day on the podcast when she was faking the tears she said it’s upsetting for her parents to read what’s written here about her. Why they hell are they even reading it?

The size of her head in this pic compare to her body is comical!

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I stated three weeks ago that I'd give SW a go.
I have eaten three times more than what she does. I'm not as heavy as her to begin with. I've done SW before and have struggled with my weight since I was 15. I'm now 33.
Even so, with SW and exercising three times a week for one hour I have dropped 9lbs in 3 weeks. So there's NO WAY on God's green earth that she only eats what she posts.

She definitely binges.

In the past, I would binge then try to blame EVERYTHING else when I saw a gain on the scales at group.

Lies don't shift lard.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
To stay on top of what?

What workouts are you doing? Slow walking and those (incorrectly performed) kettle bells swings?

The only thing you're staying on top of is your bed hunny.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I stated three weeks ago that I'd give SW a go.
I have eaten three times more than what she does. I'm not as heavy as her to begin with. I've done SW before and have struggled with my weight since I was 15. I'm now 33.
Even so, with SW and exercising three times a week for one hour I have dropped 9lbs in 3 weeks. So there's NO WAY on God's green earth that she only eats what she posts.

She definitely binges.

In the past, I would binge then try to blame EVERYTHING else when I saw a gain on the scales at group.

Lies don't shift lard.
Quote of the day “lies don’t shift lard”. Brilliant 😂

Honestly that lunch 🤦‍♀️ And the fact she photographs it and posts on her gram like it’s something to be proud of.

I meant to say the other day on the podcast when she was faking the tears she said it’s upsetting for her parents to read what’s written here about her. Why they hell are they even reading it?

The size of her head in this pic compare to her body is comical!
My parents taught me to work hard, to get on the property ladder as soon as possible and not to post my life publicly online. If they hadn’t, I would have been a thirty-something, still living at home with mummy and daddy, posting public photos of my mound on the internet. Oh .. wait ... 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Somebody should tell her that if ‘love the skin you’re in’ is going to be her catchphrase then she should at least get the grammar correct.

Its part of her bio and it’s incorrect. 🤦‍♂️

Somebody should tell her that if ‘love the skin you’re in’ is going to be her catchphrase then she should at least get the grammar correct.

Its part of her bio and it’s incorrect. 🤦‍♂️
Embarrassing. A bit like her ‘dinner’.

• Heart
So today she’s had about 1200 calories! That is nowhere near enough for someone her size. If you are going to calorie count & it be sustainable you need to cut back sensibly & gradually not drop from 3000 to 1200

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.