Keepingupwithkirstylea #6 800 calories for breakfast alone, can’t get a job cause she’s glued to her phone

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
On another note when everyone was saying they thought she had that leg problem .. sounds like lymphodema or something.. I’d not heard of it before n thought everyone was just being a bit bitchy but after following another obese / weight loss account yes I understand it’s an actual thing .. I think if u touch your leg & it leaves an imprint on your leg is it Cos it’s full of fluid or something Cos she literally has n knees .. I think that probably needs checking out .. do u get medication for it ?? If your reading this kirst on a serious note check it out to be on safe side
There's no medication. For lymphedema they wrap your legs to try and move the water elsewhere around your body and relieve the pressure on your viens. For Lipoedema they recommend liposuction but it can return

Reactions: 1
Just on the leg thing.

Theres every chance she does have a medical condition but I had/have really big thighs as well. They’ve always been big and I figured i was just going to have to live with it. That is until I lost weight, more weight than I’d ever lost. I did a side by side picture comparison and the difference was unreal.

Point is, it took losing a lot of weight for my legs to shrink. So, if she followed either SW or calorie counting properly there’s every chance her legs will shrink.

Last edited:
On another note when everyone was saying they thought she had that leg problem .. sounds like lymphodema or something.. I’d not heard of it before n thought everyone was just being a bit bitchy but after following another obese / weight loss account yes I understand it’s an actual thing .. I think if u touch your leg & it leaves an imprint on your leg is it Cos it’s full of fluid or something Cos she literally has n knees .. I think that probably needs checking out .. do u get medication for it ?? If your reading this kirst on a serious note check it out to be on safe side
No there is no cure. I read a lot about it before I posted that and wasn’t being bitchy at all, actually 100% serious but I’m sure someone said she’s said before she’s been to the doctor and they just said it’s fat?

I think she is gearing up for an image Change she’s just #plussizeblog
It’s a very crowed market and so girls who all ready do it very well and have something thirsty don’t like ability
She’s not very likeable
I feel like she’s almost not quite big enough to be a plus size influencer. That’s more like Lauraloves and people of that size no?

MASSIVE loss coming next week guys, she’s hardly eating and doing all this exercise.
No dinner tonight. Suspect she’s in bed as she’s so exhausted after her two walks today ....

Or she’s inhaling an Indian takeaway the mummy and daddy paid for ....

*that

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Yeh I see what you mean she’s bigger but Kirsty is still very big! She’s just not appealing.

This Laura has nice photos, smiling, genuinely looks happy and confident, wearing nice decent clothes in pretty places. My opinions on promoting obesity are still the same but if you’re going to do it that’s how you do it, Kirsty hasn’t got it.

Edit: when I say nice decent clothes I don’t mean anything I would wear 😂 but covered up (other than when she’s on the beach) and actually dressed properly not a bikini or worn out gym gear

Reactions: 3
Yeh I see what you mean she’s bigger but Kirsty is still very big! She’s just not appealing.

This Laura has nice photos, smiling, genuinely looks happy and confident, wearing nice decent clothes in pretty places. My opinions on promoting obesity are still the same but if you’re going to do it that’s how you do it, Kirsty hasn’t got it.

Edit: when I say nice decent clothes I don’t mean anything I would wear 😂 but covered up (other than when she’s on the beach) and actually dressed properly not a bikini or worn out gym gear
To be fair when I checked out that page I was quite shocked .. she’s very big but she does dress nicely & is smiley but even though she’s so so much bigger than kirsty her legs are a lot smaller. At least this Laura is just completely owning who she is which might be inspirational to other larger women & the whole body positive movement Cos she’s not wanting to lose weight .. over 56k followers too

Reactions: 4
I feel like she’s almost not quite big enough to be a plus size influencer. That’s more like Lauraloves and people of that size no?
there are girls her size but they are more about food fashion make up and just general nice funny girls.
Plus some one said Thirsty reminds them of Ashley Graham’s so think that’s were the plus size things come from

there are girls her size but they are more about food fashion make up and just general nice funny girls.
Plus some one said Thirsty reminds them of Ashley Graham’s so think that’s were the plus size things come from
She would just be better off focusing on that than making it about a weight loss account. She could still try to loose weight behind the scenes and then if she does she can be like ok now I can talk about my weight loss and how I did it. She then appeals to both sides of the book; some followers may drop off but she will gain some too.

Reactions: 2
She would just be better off focusing on that than making it about a weight loss account. She could still try to loose weight behind the scenes and then if she does she can be like ok now I can talk about my weight loss and how I did it. She then appeals to both sides of the book; some followers may drop off but she will gain some too.
Diet culture is a big no no in the true plus size community she she will need to decide what she’s doing if she’s going down that route.

Diet culture is a big no no in the true plus size community she she will need to decide what she’s doing if she’s going down that route.
Well there you go. She neither here nor there right now.

I work for a company that make products to treat lymphoedema - I’d be very surprised is she had it. Not so common in both limbs and she very young. She’s not disproportionate in her size either

Aw no I think if she went down that route & chose not to lose weight & maybe embrace herself she probably would be more popular & I think her bitchy attitude would go as she would get lots of attention from people genuinely liking her for the way she is but I honestly think she really wants to lose the weight & she’s just mixin it all up too much & complicating it all for herself.. guessing she’s just gonna stick with th calorie counting now .. that’ll be better for her

I work for a company that make products to treat lymphoedema - I’d be very surprised is she had it. Not so common in both limbs and she very young. She’s not disproportionate in her size either
Thanks .. it’s been mentioned a lot so least we know

Some insight. But by both limbs do you mean both legs? Or arms and legs? The cases that I saw they had it both legs?

Some insight. But by both limbs do you mean both legs? Or arms and legs? The cases that I saw they had it both legs?
Also, I said lipedema not lymphodema, I believe they are separate issues.

I think Kirsty won’t just give up because her Nan that passed away told her to keep going with her weight loss and never give up. I have lost count the number of times she has told the story and Aunt Sue even mentioned it in the live at the weekend!

I think Kirsty won’t just give up because her Nan that passed away told her to keep going with her weight loss and never give up. I have lost count the number of times she has told the story and Aunt Sue even mentioned it in the live at the weekend!
Maybe it is just me but I think that is personal and not something I would be going on about all the time to strangers!

• Haha

Maybe it is just me but I think that is personal and not something I would be going on about all the time to strangers!
Nothing’s personal when you want to be ‘instagram famous’

I feel sorry for her in a way, she clearly wants to loose weight but is to stubborn to listen to advice or constructive criticism from her followers. When I first followed her I loved how she went to the gym most days & thought good on her but now see it’s all for the gram so she can video herself. She won’t be toning up or seeing progress from her exercising as her form is terrible on them all & most she doesn’t even do correctly. It shows how unfit she is when it takes her best part of an hour to walk 2k & then she complains her legs hurt. I’m surprised she has not put her back out by squatting as poorly as she does.
The running app that was suggested to her yesterday is a fab tool to use to start running & designed by the NHS but she is clearly to lazy to commit to it.
I think she needs to come of Instagram for a while, sort her diet out & get a job but she’s too obsessed in posting endless pointless videos everyday. I honestly see her in 10 years time being the same size still clinging on to a weight loss account, living at home, single & no job because she’s not interested in putting effort into changing her life. I do hope she reads this & proves me wrong

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.