Keepingupwithkirstylea #6 800 calories for breakfast alone, can’t get a job cause she’s glued to her phone

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's been a while since I've done slimming world but I'm almost certain chia seeds aren't a free food. I actually think they are relatively high in syns in the way that nuts are but could be mistaken.

Reactions: 1
It's been a while since I've done slimming world but I'm almost certain chia seeds aren't a free food. I actually think they are relatively high in syns in the way that nuts are but could be mistaken.
They’re not free but they can be hexb so she could be using them that way?

Asked my friend this earlier. 2 level tablespoons can be healthy extra but other than that 25g is 5 syns

25g of chia seeds is 5 syns
Saw this after I replied sorry 😁

She’s had 25.5 syns today that dosent include the chia seeds
But I do hope if she’s been truthful this week she should get a good loss

Reactions: 2
More than that she had 3 syns on breakfast peanut butter

She needs to eat more satisfying meals then she wouldn’t want to snack as much as she does!

Reactions: 3
From the woman that couldn't tell the difference between a 6 and 11lb gain I won't be taking her word for the results until I see changes, which I hope happens and she does well because I do feel for her to an extent. She isn't massive on honesty though

Reactions: 6
I don’t believe a word this girl says, the results speak for themselves.

This morning she posted that she has lost 4lbs.

She has now deleted that post.

It’s all just a game for ten tonne tess, she is addicted to the gram. We will believe you when you actually look slimmer Kirsty, because you look exactly the same as you did 3 years ago x

*** The post is now back. Maybe it was my phone then.

She needs to eat more satisfying meals then she wouldn’t want to snack as much as she does!
Exactly. The tit she eats isn’t sustainable. She binges and then she restricts. She is in a restrict phase ...
VERY unhealthy relationship with food.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.