Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
I'll be the first one to say I don't like the girl but surely the only pictures that should be shared here are those that she posts publicly on Instagram? I would be devastated if someone did this to

I'm not friends with her on snapchat, her profile isnt private

Janedoe2020!!

It’s all about the number of followers.... such a sad existence! Scared to announce that she is no longer doing SW in case she loses followers.

I can’t believe that she has ditched SW because she never missed a weigh in and always seemed to enjoy going and was part of the social team and used to go for breakfast after weigh in them. I wonder if some of her posts on here have upset somebody at group (maybe the NHS clapping one). She did go really quiet after that post and then the pity party started. 🤷🏻‍♀️

It could also be that she has realised that she cannot stick to SW and by doing the calorie counting she can do what she does best and lie because she weighs at home so nobody will know!
What happened with the clapping one? I’m new to her site and not sure what’s happened?

Its_Me

VIP Member
Nah tbh I have an Apple Watch and on any normal day I’ll do a standard 5-6k steps just on a lazy day being around house and only moving around my house and doing things like cooking cleaning etc, yday for example I did 6,318 steps and it says distance 3.0 miles 🤷🏼‍♀️ dunno how these watches work it out tbf
One day last week I did 8k steps without leaving my flat when I did a full clean and it’s only 2 bed with open plan kitchen/living room 😂 And yesterday I ran a route that I walked last week, when I walked it was 8800 when I ran it was 6k 🤷‍♀️

Its_Me

VIP Member
its on Instagram , if you go to her profile page, there are 3 dots in the top right corner, press those and it comes up with a list of options, click on “about this account” and then from the next set of options select former usernames
Oh yeh. You can only do it on people who have public figure or blogger etc on their account though

BettyBeau

VIP Member
Right - here’s my burning question. I only came across her recently (thanks, Tattle Bastards!) but I can’t get my head around her “weightloss” shots at all. As someone completely new to her “journey”; what’s she showing me? She looks the same to me in every picture. So much so that I assumed she was doing a sort of “this was where I started, then I lost some weight, and now I’ve put it back on so I’m back to where I’ve started again”...but it seems like she actually thinks there’s a transformation there??
She does she’s totally delusional

GINJ86

Just watched the podcast in full.

A few things that I do not get. Here goes!

She claims that her page is a page to help others and document a weight loss journey and the big message is be proud of yourself, slow and steady wins the race and everybody is different yet her account is “keepingupwithkirstylea”.
I don’t know if it is just me but I would expect a girl who is smashing goals and hints that she may be somebody that you can aspire to be or try to keep up with. 🤷🏻‍♀️

It is a page to motivate and inspire others so why is so much of her personal stuff on the page?
If she was serious about helping others she would have a personal page to show her pissed up parents sitting in the hot tub and use the weight loss account to put the odd photo of herself sunbathing or wearing clothes that are a smaller size or that she did not have the confidence to wear before.

If you only want positive feedback and you cannot handle criticism then why on earth are you on social media posting personal things on a page that is public.
Make the page private and screen who follows you. That will cut out the people who open accounts just to comment on posts and she can see who follows her.
She said that she accepts that you have to accept the good, the bad and the ugly but she is not doing that because she is not accepting any feedback or criticism.
so sorry but how do you find the podcast??

247DwKRc

How does she know it’s the best breakfast of her life if she hasn’t eaten any of it yet? 🙄 and isn’t it basically the same as her breakfast the other day? Baffled.