Keepingupwithkirstylea #6 800 calories for breakfast alone, can’t get a job cause she’s glued to her phone

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Eating only 1200 or so cals all week 2 strolls a day, (can't call them walks 😉) 1 undocumented workout 🤫..at her real height and plain to see actual size plus 3 or so ltrs princess waters p/day..she should be down about 8lbs this week, as her body is in major calorific deficit...
However ......if you count the sneaky magnums...sweets....and whatever else she isn't posting, im guessing more a 3/4lb loss...but yup smashed it this week guuuyyyssss 🤥🤥🤥

• Haha
Reactions: 5
When six and eleven lbs are the same thing, we don't know her weight and never see proof of losses she can say whatever she wants. She's eating a tiny amount if her insta is to be believed though, at her size if that's accurate she'd loose a lot I'd have thought

Reactions: 3
Free pands actually made me laugh out loud. Prepare yourself for the brag-a-thon guyzzzzz 😂

This girl would celebrate after taking a tit she's got so little on

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Constantly reposting people who have tagged you in their Follow Friday posts 🥱🥱🥱

Honestly give it a rest.

Hashtag not bragging but I joined slimming world last week and I’ve lost 10.5lb. Nothing to be proud of because I was eating everything in sight before that but I must have weighed about 4 stone less than Kirsty from the guesses on here so she just just be eating more than she’s showing because I ate a lot more than her this week.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I reckon tomorrow she will say she has lost between 1 - 3.5 pounds.....anyone fancy a bet? Lol

Reactions: 2
Has anyone ever mentioned it to her?! 🤭 how the hell does she get trousers to fit round them!!
I reckon she must wear dresses a lot for work when she worked, or skirts.. Although it may not be fair, most clothes shops only go to size 20 or so and my bottom size used to be a 20 so I'm not being a dick but she's not the size I was, her legs are very large.

Reactions: 1
2.5lb off, I’m going for.
Although any amount could be possible with no proof.
I might start making mine up when I weigh on Saturday...

Oh my gosh you guys Im so pleased with myself, I've lost 11lb and I'm not actually surprised at all. I'm a queen, I'm amazing, I'm wonderful, I put in the work, I inspire so many, I am in the right mindset and my feminine hygiene is magnificent.

So that's 11lb from me yeah! So if she gets either 11lb or 6lb I feel I should win since she mixes the two up ✌🤣🤣🤣😄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.