Keepingupwithkirstylea #6 800 calories for breakfast alone, can’t get a job cause she’s glued to her phone

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I KNEW it wouldnt be a massive loss.......if shes stuck by what she claims she would have lost alot more

Just bullshit

She never incorporates proper fruit and veg into her diet

Never any seasoning on her food...she rather have sauces...WEIRDO

Reactions: 3
Most bodies fluctuate between a couple of pounds here and there every day. I don't know why she is so proud of this. That said it is nice to see something approaching a decent breakfast and something green. It will work for her if she's consistent.

Most bodies fluctuate between a couple of pounds here and there every day. I don't know why she is so proud of this. That said it is nice to see something approaching a decent breakfast and something green. It will work for her if she's consistent.
Exactly this! My weight goes up and down by a kilo most days which is about 2lbs I take no notice of it really.

Latest post..

"Damn Kirsty" "get it Kirsty"

Stop fuckin speakin in 3rd person Kirsty! 😒

You think she walks about the house like, "Kirsty wants a snack" "Kirsty is tired" ?

I'm bored of her now but can't stop watching lol

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Exactly this! My weight goes up and down by a kilo most days which is about 2lbs I take no notice of it really.
I can put on half a stone throughout the day and lose it again overnight 😱 it’s why I always weigh in the AM

Latest post..

"Damn Kirsty" "get it Kirsty"

Stop fuckin speakin in 3rd person Kirsty! 😒

You think she walks about the house like, "Kirsty wants a snack" "Kirsty is tired" ?

I'm bored of her now but can't stop watching lol
I love the way she announces “picky snack” as if she eats anything else but picky crap. Also, the stretch marks. Don’t get me wrong, I’m covered. But I’ve grown 3 humans in my body, what did she do to earn her stripes? Filled her greedy fat face! She had no reason at all to have any body confidence, she didn’t mind abusing it year after year after year.

Reactions: 8
Sweet Jesus. Can you imagine being her neighbour and looking out your window to see her lolloping all over the grass taking selfies! I think I’d move.

• Haha
Sweet Jesus. Can you imagine being her neighbour and looking out your window to see her lolloping all over the grass taking selfies! I think I’d move.
They’re the ones giving her doughnuts!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Mum and Dad are obviously chunky monkeys too but Kirst was like.....nah mate I got this, see what you've got, I'll double it 😂

• Haha
Angles expert at it again. Lie on back, one leg up and other one flat to hide lack of knees, head back to elongate neck, breathe in, hold camera as high and as far back as arm will allow ... and click!

• Haha
Robert DeNiro........

Robert DeNiro

Alright Bobby

YOUR DAD IS NOTHING bleeping LIKE HIM YOU SOPPY COW

Sorry about that......I just had to get that off my cheat

Sardines is one fish I dont eat

I dont think I've seen her eat fish 😏

Reactions: 4
Robert DeNiro........

Robert DeNiro

Alright Bobby

YOUR DAD IS NOTHING bleeping LIKE HIM YOU SOPPY COW

Sorry about that......I just had to get that off my cheat

Sardines is one fish I dont eat

I dont think I've seen her eat fish 😏
Crab stick connoisseur

• Haha
Reactions: 8
The head swinging side to side tone deaf singing is back!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.