Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

free_speech_isnt_trolling

Yes, weigh in tomorrow so a liquid dinner for Kirst. She will be up at the crack of dawn tomorrow, do a shit and then weight naked. Straight onto Instagram (because that’s what it’s about for her), and we will have OH-MY-GOD I’m buzzing, I’ve lost free pands!!! (say it in her accent).

Then she will have the biggest breakfast she’s had all week.

And repeat.

All utter bullshit.

That chemical laden chocolate spread looks REVOLTING 🤮
Have some decent peanut butter and a banana you ******** mutant.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14

Chloe123456

VIP Member
I can’t believe I’m saying this but I’m actually so bored of her page I can’t even be arsed to take piss out of her as much anymore Cos I’m just saying same things .. literally find her boring .. I don’t particularly dislike her that much anymore I’m just indifferent Cos it’s just the same boring shit everyday .. come on kirsty give us some new content .. positive stuff.. learn to cook & show us recipes.. do different workouts.. try workouts online Cos most of the people know what they are talking about.. get healthy n fit & smash these goals & physically show good transformations .. prove us all wrong it’d be such a good account then !!!!

Monkey47

VIP Member
I’m about to go for a walk....

Hoodie ✅
Oversized glasses ✅
Giant ego ✅
Camera on video mode ✅

See you on the flip side tittle tattlers

• Haha

She will never succeed in losing all her weight and keeping it off because she isn’t doing it for her. She’s doing it because she thinks she has an audience. What she doesn’t realise is most people are laughing AT her. She gets hardly any engagement on her grid. If she was properly working out she wouldn’t have the energy to film and sing and piss about in her phone. I don’t even take my phone on a walk/run.

It’s all an act for her “audience”. Stage school kid gone wrong. In her head she’s Inst Famous and her every waking moment is spent thinking how what she can film to post to her audience. She’s very behind in her life, she is wasting her life TBH. She is 32 soon and has nothing. Nothing. She’s like a 15 year old - lives with mummy and daddy, plays all day.

I expect all of her friends have careers, partners, are married, have children. Kirsty is a right Billy no mates because she is 10 years behind where she should be at her age. Not saying every woman should be married with kids by 32, but you know what I mean. Still living with your parents at 32 and unemployed is a SHIT situation to be in. Instead of sorting it out, she acting into her phone. It’s all fake as fuck. Drama queen.

Even when she does eventually get a job ... she literally has NO idea how hard that is going to be as she has done herself no favours in the last 6 months by pissing about on social media instead of volunteering .... it is only going to be a low paid receptionist job. Wait and see. She’s basically 16 and starting from scratch .. at 32.

All the best Kirsty love 😘
There is more to life than Instagram chick. None of your “followers” give a shit; you’re investing your time in the wrong place.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad

Jam-sandwich

Chatty Member
It’s utter nonsense that she thinks the sweat proves she did a good workout. Jillian Michaels uploaded a really good video about it this week (I know she can be a bit problematic but it was a really interesting video) basically if the reason you’re sweating is coming from external factors (hot room/hot clothes) and not internal factors (like actually physically exerting yourself) it means fuck all. And actually the dehydration it causes can be detrimental!
Link for anyone interested:

It honestly baffles me that Kirsty’s choice of clothing in a public, air-conditioned gym was a sports bra but she’s wearing a thick, stinking hoody in her stuffy garage?! Moron!

• Haha

Hiiiiiiiiiii guyyyyyyysss!!! Happy Thursday, hope YOUR all well. So yeah! Another day and I’m feeling good! I’m going to do my breakfast in a minute .. Dare Liverate gives me LIFE!!! So yeah!!! I will go for a walk and smash them goals and then I’ll come home and I’m going to chill! If the weather is nice I will lie in the sun and take selfies on my Dairylea Dunkers. If it isn’t warm enough to sunbathe I will lie in bed and watch a film, as well as take selfies of my Dairylea Dunkers. I will post religiously all day on The Gram, Snapchat and Facebook. So yeah!!!! I hope you all have a lovely day. Don’t forget, smash them goals!!! I’m going to. A little every day all adds up because it’s all about positive mindset. I’m a positive person!!! So I’m sending you all positive vibes, positive energy, positive thoughts and yeah!! Just positivity really guys!!! Tune in later for my thoughts of the day, which I will copy and paste from a random website, so they aren’t my thoughts at all! But so what?! Let me tell you *wags finger* - yes! I have fick fighs ... and I can do what I like! Bye guyyyyyyysss!!!!!!

Her post this morning, I was reading it and thought "here we go, she's going to open up about not being able to stick to Slimming World and be honest about her weight gain"
Nope!
A load of rubbish spouted as usual about how she loves the gym and is calorie counting along side SW bla bla bla 🙄

Looked at the comments and there's one from swrosssmith (I follow him and he's lost 10 stone! Which is incredible) saying how she's a massive inspiration to him and others and that she's smashing it..

Sorry, what? What am I missing here!? How can these people find her inspiration when it's the same dribble day in day out and nothing about her has changed? I give up lol the mind boggles
I’m going to say it ..... because anyone who has time to post constantly, day in and day out on Instagram ... is probably thick as mince and doesn’t have a decent job. I think they’re all mainly low intelligence. Look at Big Ben to Slim Ben. Another one unemployed and Instagram is his life.

I’ve been up since 6am and have already been working. I’ve stopped for breakfast and having a quick look at my phone. Once my coffee has gone I will be back to work. These fools have nothing else to do ... yet us “trolls” are the sad ones?

More gifted shit arriving in the post today so she will present that to us all later. Can’t fucking wait - another company to add to the boycott list. I will never buy anything this unemployed moron promotes. Oh and I hope it’s full of calories and she inhales it all.

Last edited:
  • Haha
So she’s eaten breakfast and lunch but isn’t planning on anything else?! Possibly a protein shake later?? She is Screwing her metabolism completely by doing this. No nutritionist would be advising cutting calories at her height and weight to around 1200 a day. This dangerous territory and if she is supposedly a healthy eating influencer then she’s being a very very bad role model (not that we didn’t know that anyway) as someone could emulate this and cause themselves issues!
She is skipping her evening meal because it is weigh day tomorrow, I used to do the same when I attended SW, i would then binge after I got weighed 😢

• Sad
Reactions: 13

Anti-influencer

VIP Member
Are my eyes deceiving me or did she really just share a screengrab sharing that she burned 44 calories during a HIIT workout and 101 calories during a strength session?! I burn more calories than that just breathing 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha

JVC1982

Tracy.....Looks either a) out of her face on pain killing drugs or b) So so sick of not being able to relax in her own garden, have a wine, sing some songs without her useless 30 odd year old daughter publishing everything.

Maybe both.....I feel for her actually

• Haha
  • Heart
What's going on in the second slide of today's bikini show? Adjusting the ill fitted top?
Also the "Yes I have big..." is so fucking boring.
Stop trying to kid yourself. If I offered you the chance to have a fit, toned body without putting the actual work in, you'd snap my arm of faster than you delete comments.

• Haha

Chloe123456

VIP Member
The stretch mark pic just makes me laugh .. how is her waist like that when in every other pic she just looks like a wall in a bikini 😂😂

• Haha

Foundmypeople

Had to switch off, 30 mins of the same bollocks she spouts on her insta stories. A 4 stone loss (which we all know is bullshit) in 3 year is nothing to inspire people at all
It was a 4 stone loss in 2 years followed by a steady gain ever since. There’s photo evidence to prove it on her sisters fb

I’ll just leave this here...

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 12

Emmapism

VIP Member
I love how she includes 'getting trolled online' as something that has happened to her in the last four years. Her life is that dull.

She's a big girl who has lost a small amount of weight and her job.

That's literally it love. A small amount on the stomach. Everything else is the same.

Why not post a picture when you've actually put enough work in for the difference to be noticeable ? Get a job and give your parents a break from taking photos of you every single day. Grow up and come back when you have something to offer that's more than quotes you copied from the internet.

• Heart

Why does she keep going on about her stretch marks? No one gives a flying fuck.

Also, no one would even know she has them if she didn’t insist on posting photos of her half naked body publicly on the internet.

LOOK AT ME!!!
YES I HAVE STETCH MARKS ... “there” disgusting. It’s THEY’RE you illiterate buffoon. Put some clothes on and get a job.

• Haha

Shinyhappy

This is probably going against the grain but I absolutely do believe she’s lost 4lb. Purely due to her size and the fact she has clearly been restricting her calories & cut right down (I’m sure there’s been stuff eaten that’s not been documented on insta) but at her size dropping 4lbs in a week is fairly easy I’d say. I know when I started restricting my calories when I was almost 17 stone I lost a whole stone in 11 days quite easily. But as others have said - it’s not sustainable, she’s definitely done this to prove a point, all she’s proved is that her body has been capable of losing weight all these years she’s just not been truthful with her efforts.

• Heart

247DwKRc

Why has she put avocado in inverted commas? Are they not really avocados at all? Are they perhaps more magnums masquerading as avocados?

• Haha