Keepingupwithkirstylea #6 800 calories for breakfast alone, can’t get a job cause she’s glued to her phone

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have light stretch marks on my legs and they’re from being obese for years. I’m not remotely proud of them because I got them from being unhealthy.
This is exactly my point, I’ve had 2 kids and was 17 stone after the youngest but that wasn’t baby weight it was me being disgusting and living off chicken Kiev’s for too long - nothing to be proud of!
you’ve not earned anything Kirsty - another recurring theme in her life

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Why does she pinch the tiniest amount of fat in her pics, I genuinely could pinch more than that, and shes got to be at least twice my weight and around the same height.

Reactions: 3
FFF605F6-E2D6-42D4-AAC4-526347516A83.jpeg

Oh, she 100% is reading here! She’s edited the caption of this post, presumably after reading all the comments on here about how misleading/dishonest this photo is, and yet she still swears blind that she doesn’t read here at all! 👀 she’d better be careful, or those pants will catch fire with all the lying!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Dare shakes are so good for energy that I need 2 coffees, a redbull, a multi vitamin and a nap 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
That explanation 😂😂😂 Did all the fat shift down to her vagina?? Oh girl you lying

• Haha
Reactions: 2
View attachment 137298
Oh, she 100% is reading here! She’s edited the caption of this post, presumably after reading all the comments on here about how misleading/dishonest this photo is, and yet she still swears blind that she doesn’t read here at all! 👀 she’d better be careful, or those pants will catch fire with all the lying!
She should just come on here and talk to us 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Another red bull, it's 8pm!! Well she has had an exhausting day. Wonder how she would cope without Dare giving her all this energy

• Haha
Reactions: 7
2 red bulls, 2 large iced coffees, a multivitamin drink, AND some protein/motivational shake muffins and you still need a nap....man that’s a good image for dare liberate!

but don’t forget huns, this shake is all you need to kickstart your day and power through all your goals and give you that fire in your belly.....

I actually wonder if dare sit there and are like:

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She really needs to make her mind up if she’s happy the way she is or if she wants to lose weight, the whole account is very confused

Reactions: 4
100% breathing in on the side pic.

She is delusional if she thinks her waist is tiny and has a tiny fat roll on her stomach, where is the fat hiding besides her massive ass? 🤣 I look fatter side on as a size 14 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Did you see she hashtagged the picture of her chocolate and red bull #bedrest

Lol why would you do that? Are you recovering from surgery? Are you an elderly lady? No! You've 'hurt your back' with your bad form and the excess weight you're carrying.

Drink some bleeping water and get some new bedsheets you hobo!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Why does she keep going on about her stretch marks? No one gives a flying duck.

Also, no one would even know she has them if she didn’t insist on posting photos of her half naked body publicly on the internet.

LOOK AT ME!!!
YES I HAVE STETCH MARKS ... “there” disgusting. It’s THEY’RE you illiterate buffoon. Put some clothes on and get a job.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
If she really cared about her health she’d be better off cutting out all the processed crap than calorie counting

• Heart
Reactions: 6
She shouldn’t be in bed all day with a bad back, gotta keep it moving or it’ll go stiff!

Reactions: 3
Also in that latest post 'i'm not skinny and I don't want to be'

Then why are you eating so many rice cakes? Is it because you love the taste?

Why are you posting sideways photos of your face to suggest you've lost more weight than you have? Why hashtag everything 'weightloss'

One thing we can agree on is you won't ever be slim if you carry on the way you are. Enjoy your rice cake breakfast. I'm gonna eat some eggs like a normal person.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Sooo what are we thinking for next week
Motivational Monday with a picture from 2016/7 as can’t show one from 2919 as actually weighed less
It’s bank holiday so probs some bikini shots and topless hot tub with her family
Transformation Tuesday see above
Wednesday probably time if the month not had that for a few days
Throw back Thursday
Follow Friday
More bull tit undeclared ads and a few lies Standard week

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.