Keepingupwithkirstylea #6 800 calories for breakfast alone, can’t get a job cause she’s glued to her phone

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have a question - why the frig does she have her height on her bio? Who gives a tiny rats ass how tall she is?
Tbh I have a weight loss account (but I’ve actually successfully lost weight🤣) I have my height in my bio Bcos a lot of people ask...but I also have my weight, which she certainly doesn’t lol

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Tbh I have a weight loss account (but I’ve actually successfully lost weight🤣) I have my height in my bio Bcos a lot of people ask...but I also have my weight, which she certainly doesn’t lol
Yeah I would get it if she was doing a proper weight loss account and told everyone all the relevant details, height totally makes sense in that context, on it's own she might as well tell us her shoe size

Reactions: 5
Her breakfasts are annoying me now. Fine for a one off but can she not just have Greek yogurt, granola/oats and berries or a bit of toast with scrambled egg like a normal person? She can always have a piece of fruit, veg sticks or a boiled egg carried with her as a snack if she’s going out and worried she’s going to get hungry by 1pm.

I'm caught in a mix between that fact that she grinds my gears and is carcrash TV..

Worth being irritated 👯

Reactions: 3
Her breakfasts are annoying me now. Fine for a one off but can she not just have Greek yogurt, granola/oats and berries or a bit of toast with scrambled egg like a normal person? She can always have a piece of fruit, veg sticks or a boiled egg carried with her as a snack if she’s going out and worried she’s going to get hungry by 1pm.
She might lose her lucrative deal with Dare if she does that though.....the life of an influencer! ;)

Reactions: 1
forgot it was Follow Friday, and looked at her stories 😡 the saaaame shite every Friday... well every day tbh

• Angry
Reactions: 4
What does she MEAN Insta versus reality? Both are really low quality phone pics and look the same! You've just taken you hair down in one. I feel like I'm taking crazy pills. What planet is this girl on?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
What does she MEAN Insta versus reality? Both are really low quality phone pics and look the same! You've just taken you hair down in one. I feel like I'm taking crazy pills. What planet is this girl on?
I really want to ask her but I will be blocked 🤣

What is she on about... She looks exactly the same in both pics, she looks exactly the same in every pic of her wearing leggings and a sports bra. Both her insta and her reality are a bleeping shambles

• Haha
Reactions: 6
So she’s eaten breakfast and lunch but isn’t planning on anything else?! Possibly a protein shake later?? She is Screwing her metabolism completely by doing this. No nutritionist would be advising cutting calories at her height and weight to around 1200 a day. This dangerous territory and if she is supposedly a healthy eating influencer then she’s being a very very bad role model (not that we didn’t know that anyway) as someone could emulate this and cause themselves issues!

Reactions: 9
So she’s eaten breakfast and lunch but isn’t planning on anything else?! Possibly a protein shake later?? She is Screwing her metabolism completely by doing this. No nutritionist would be advising cutting calories at her height and weight to around 1200 a day. This dangerous territory and if she is supposedly a healthy eating influencer then she’s being a very very bad role model (not that we didn’t know that anyway) as someone could emulate this and cause themselves issues!
She is skipping her evening meal because it is weigh day tomorrow, I used to do the same when I attended SW, i would then binge after I got weighed 😢

• Sad
Reactions: 13
Yes, weigh in tomorrow so a liquid dinner for Kirst. She will be up at the crack of dawn tomorrow, do a tit and then weight naked. Straight onto Instagram (because that’s what it’s about for her), and we will have OH-MY-GOD I’m buzzing, I’ve lost free pands!!! (say it in her accent).

Then she will have the biggest breakfast she’s had all week.

And repeat.

All utter bullshit.

That chemical laden chocolate spread looks REVOLTING 🤮
Have some decent peanut butter and a banana you ******** mutant.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Yes, weigh in tomorrow so a liquid dinner for Kirst. She will be up at the crack of dawn tomorrow, do a tit and then weight naked. Straight onto Instagram (because that’s what it’s about for her), and we will have OH-MY-GOD I’m buzzing, I’ve lost free pands!!! (say it in her accent).

Then she will have the biggest breakfast she’s had all week.

And repeat.

All utter bullshit.

That chemical laden chocolate spread looks REVOLTING 🤮
Have some decent peanut butter and a banana you ******** mutant.
Free Pands 😂😂😂😂

She really is getting it all horribly wrong. Most prob she will be down tomorrow (but we won’t actually really know because will only have her word which means nothing) if she’s really only eaten what she’s said she eaten, even with a cheeky magnum thrown in mid week but it’s not sustainable.

Reactions: 2
Free Pands 😂😂😂😂

She really is getting it all horribly wrong. Most prob she will be down tomorrow (but we won’t actually really know because will only have her word which means nothing) if she’s really only eaten what she’s said she eaten, even with a cheeky magnum thrown in mid week but it’s not sustainable.
totally unsustainable - I would be so miserable eating like that! I also have two cousins with ED who have done similar with lowering calories unsustainably when at a big size and now they have screwed their metabolism and a maintenance calorie for them is 1400 at 13.5 stone - so it’s very dangerous for her if she does this long term!

Reactions: 1
Just pointing out... On her stories from yesterday She has her standard bedding back on. Which, indicates that I was unfortunately correct in my assumption that she was just sleeping in her bed the other day without any covers

• Wow
  • Sick
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.