Keepingupwithkirstylea #6 800 calories for breakfast alone, can’t get a job cause she’s glued to her phone

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The popcorn company who commented on her latest ‘meal’ 🤦🏼‍♀️ “Was that as tasty as it looks?” bleeping Nora, I’m going to have to stop looking soon, I’m getting too annoyed!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
So she hasn’t posted a dinner but has posted a ‘what I wanted’ (nice lil word change there, it’s normally ‘what I fancied’ good ol Kirst likes to keep us on our toes!)... so that implies she had a dinner that went over her calories AND this bizarre evening snack, which resembles the packed lunch of a 5 year old. It’s actually quite remarkable how utterly ridiculous her page is tbh

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Also noticed the 'wanted' instead of 'fancied'

Also that she now has an apple on her plate after someone on here mentioned she barely eats fruit 😂 but she doesn't read here and hasn't in a year?

No dinner but a plate of tit processed foods at nearly 400cals, she's slipping lol each day it's more high calorie foods with no nutritional value. Very soon she'll start to feel lethargic and generally just crap because she isn't getting the nutrients her body needs.

At least following sw she'd have some proper foods, even if it did look disgusting! The lighting in that kitchen is awful and also adds to the food looking horrible lol

Reactions: 5
I don’t get why people post pictures of themselves fake sleeping. We know you are not asleep cause you have taken a photo 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 10
So she hasn’t posted a dinner but has posted a ‘what I wanted’ (nice lil word change there, it’s normally ‘what I fancied’ good ol Kirst likes to keep us on our toes!)... so that implies she had a dinner that went over her calories AND this bizarre evening snack, which resembles the packed lunch of a 5 year old. It’s actually quite remarkable how utterly ridiculous her page is tbh
I reckon that was her dinner.

Reactions: 1
Ok so yesterday she said she did over 20,000 steps, that’s approximately 10 miles. Her walk this morning was about 3k which is less than 2 miles. Something doesn’t quite add up 🤔

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Busy bee today!!!! Going to her sisters then the hot tub - get to duck seriously!
Busy are the parents who are working while homeschooling, running a house & looking after their kids etc - not to mention parents they may be looking after too.

I have no idea why I've woke up so pissed off with her but she is a big disgrace!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Busy bee today!!!! Going to her sisters then the hot tub - get to duck seriously!
Busy are the parents who are working while homeschooling, running a house & looking after their kids etc - not to mention parents they may be looking after too.

I have no idea why I've woke up so pissed off with her but she is a big disgrace!
And she had to prep for that 😂

The god awful miming into the phone, showering and not washing her hair after she’s been outside sweating, the wooop wooping, the side to side head wagging boomerang. She’s definitely started the morning off being extra bleeping annoying and disgusting, it’s not even 9am and she’s done the equivalent of a normal persons posts for the week!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She said today was her fastest walk ever with a 11 minute average but I’m sure she posted on her stories the other day a screen shot of her fitness app with a 9 minute average on another walk 🤔 and today’s walk was only half what she usually does

She will never succeed in losing all her weight and keeping it off because she isn’t doing it for her. She’s doing it because she thinks she has an audience. What she doesn’t realise is most people are laughing AT her. She gets hardly any engagement on her grid. If she was properly working out she wouldn’t have the energy to film and sing and piss about in her phone. I don’t even take my phone on a walk/run.

It’s all an act for her “audience”. Stage school kid gone wrong. In her head she’s Inst Famous and her every waking moment is spent thinking how what she can film to post to her audience. She’s very behind in her life, she is wasting her life TBH. She is 32 soon and has nothing. Nothing. She’s like a 15 year old - lives with mummy and daddy, plays all day.

I expect all of her friends have careers, partners, are married, have children. Kirsty is a right Billy no mates because she is 10 years behind where she should be at her age. Not saying every woman should be married with kids by 32, but you know what I mean. Still living with your parents at 32 and unemployed is a tit situation to be in. Instead of sorting it out, she acting into her phone. It’s all fake as duck. Drama queen.

Even when she does eventually get a job ... she literally has NO idea how hard that is going to be as she has done herself no favours in the last 6 months by pissing about on social media instead of volunteering .... it is only going to be a low paid receptionist job. Wait and see. She’s basically 16 and starting from scratch .. at 32.

All the best Kirsty love 😘
There is more to life than Instagram chick. None of your “followers” give a tit; you’re investing your time in the wrong place.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 14
She will never succeed in losing all her weight and keeping it off because she isn’t doing it for her. She’s doing it because she thinks she has an audience. What she doesn’t realise is most people are laughing AT her. She gets hardly any engagement on her grid. If she was properly working out she wouldn’t have the energy to film and sing and piss about in her phone. I don’t even take my phone on a walk/run.

It’s all an act for her “audience”. Stage school kid gone wrong. In her head she’s Inst Famous and her every waking moment is spent thinking how what she can film to post to her audience. She’s very behind in her life, she is wasting her life TBH. She is 32 soon and has nothing. Nothing. She’s like a 15 year old - lives with mummy and daddy, plays all day.

I expect all of her friends have careers, partners, are married, have children. Kirsty is a right Billy no mates because she is 10 years behind where she should be at her age. Not saying every woman should be married with kids by 32, but you know what I mean. Still living with your parents at 32 and unemployed is a tit situation to be in. Instead of sorting it out, she acting into her phone. It’s all fake as duck. Drama queen.

Even when she does eventually get a job ... she literally has NO idea how hard that is going to be as she has done herself no favours in the last 6 months by pissing about on social media instead of volunteering .... it is only going to be a low paid receptionist job. Wait and see. She’s basically 16 and starting from scratch .. at 32.

All the best Kirsty love 😘
There is more to life than Instagram chick. None of your “followers” give a tit; you’re investing your time in the wrong place.
It’s actually quite sad. Even worse are her parents imo. First of all I bet she was overweight as a kid which isn’t great parenting childhood obesity causes many health problems as an adult and they should have taken her to a doctor pre puberty. They’ve clearly never instilled any kind of work ethic into her and just allowed her to think she’s a star her whole life. Yeh some people get their big break later on in life but nothing bugs me more than people who think the world owes them everything on a platter and will sit back doing very minimal with their life. I’m her age and not yet married or any kids but I’ve achieved a hell of a lot more and actually SMASHED MY GOALS

• Haha
Reactions: 6

It’s funny u say that Cos this mornings video really pissed me off !!!

• Haha
Anyone else absolutely howling at the fact that she put fake bird noises on her walk video this morning? 😂 No? Just me? Alrighty then.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I have a question - why the frig does she have her height on her bio? Who gives a tiny rats ass how tall she is?

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.