Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
2 red bulls, 2 large iced coffees, a multivitamin drink, AND some protein/motivational shake muffins and you still need a nap....man that’s a good image for dare liberate!

but don’t forget huns, this shake is all you need to kickstart your day and power through all your goals and give you that fire in your belly.....

I actually wonder if dare sit there and are like:

• Haha
Reactions: 11

Notinstafamous

VIP Member
She blatantly stood on those scales first thing this morning and wasn’t happy with the results. Hence why she want on a ‘long’ walk with a ‘heavy’ bag and prayed she needed another wee before having to weigh again. She’s so full of shit. She’s massive and should be loosing so much more. 9.5lbs for someone who Is her size Is nothing in 3weeks. I’ve lost more than that in 3 weeks and I weigh 10stone & am on around 2000 calories

Strawberry-pot

Chatty Member
Long time lurker 👋 I literally can’t cope with her...

Favourite hobby? THE GYM hahahahaha hahahahaha as if hun 🤣

• Haha

PrincessShark

Chatty Member
Why doesn't she measure herself and her 'progress' with a tape measure...that'd be interesting (and entertaining).

Oh wait sorry let me guess 'it's not for her'..

• Haha
It's been a while... I couldn't look at her grid anymore but thought I'd have a nose today, probably gonna get blocked for this no doubt! Did no one else notice in her box reveal video that her tshirt was XL?? She quickly put it to the side, but now she's claiming she orders a large!!! Kirsty lies so much!!!!!!!!!!! It's false advertising...she needa to be reported. Stick to weightloss kirsty, focus on yourself as you say 🤦🏼‍♂️

It's been deleted and blocked all in 10 minutes, it's alright Kirsty I'll just DM Dare and let them know instead, it's hilarious how she hates being called out on her lies 😭😭 can't let her followers see any negativity hey

Attachments

• Heart
Kirsty has a cream bed frame.

So why does she go in Mummy and Daddy's room to take selfies in their bedroom mirror with their silver bed frame in shot.
Is that a normal thing to do in your 30's ? Er No!

• Sick
  • Haha

JVC1982

Hiiiiiiii Guuuuuuuyyyyys

Shes been reading here.......guess who I saw today outside Tesco???????

• Wow
  • Haha

Kittycatruns1979

She's missing a trick here, she could do an open and honest post about how she's been knobbing around with SW, not doing it properly, bending the rules, not posting everything she's eating, doing pointless work outs etc etc and then say that she's actually taken on board bits of advice people have told her - if (and it's a big if as we don't really trust her) she's telling us the truth with regards to her her calories in and doing a couple of decent walks a day she will see results! And that's what some people want to see and may find helpful.

We don't all know everything, we all make mistakes and follow/do things that turn out to be the wrong thing for us, I'd have a smidge of respect for her if she admitted this, ate a bit of zero calorie humble pie and effectively started again. She won't.......but she could.

Emmapism

VIP Member
What does she MEAN Insta versus reality? Both are really low quality phone pics and look the same! You've just taken you hair down in one. I feel like I'm taking crazy pills. What planet is this girl on?

• Haha

Dd29

VIP Member
Her latest dare advert
She actually said oh mine doesn't ever look like that pic I need to know what they do to there's.... Way to point out the picture doesn't represent the product!
She also said with discount that's £54 for and you get 12 servings which makes it... Oh I can't work it out!
Kirsty you just pointed out to everyone it's £4.50 a serving unless you count all the tat you get in the box.
But don't worry it gives you loads of energy she has been taking it for 10 weeks and has noticed changes in her energy - posted just before she got into bed on a Saturday afternoon

• Haha

InstaFamous

Right - here’s my burning question. I only came across her recently (thanks, Tattle Bastards!) but I can’t get my head around her “weightloss” shots at all. As someone completely new to her “journey”; what’s she showing me? She looks the same to me in every picture. So much so that I assumed she was doing a sort of “this was where I started, then I lost some weight, and now I’ve put it back on so I’m back to where I’ve started again”...but it seems like she actually thinks there’s a transformation there??

• Haha

Its_Me

VIP Member
The amount she reads here why does she only focus on the ‘trolling’ and not reading more into what we are all saying about getting a job etc? She thinks her Instagram pals care about her? They don’t give a shit, if they did and had an ounce worth of sense between them they would be saying the things we are not bigging her up on the nonsense she posts. As has been mentioned she gets very low interaction on her posts, especially the workouts. The amount of time and energy she puts into this crap would be better spent elsewhere. She has NO excuse not to get a job. There are people who have been furloughed and taken on jobs volunteering or in supermarkets just to keep them busy and I guess have a sense of worth. But no not this obnoxious self centred prat, she only wants to do what she did before. Good luck with that ‘Kirst’ you keep going on your merry go round.

Glad I got that off my chest 😅

• Heart

Anon247

Why would you have a shower not wash your hair then tell your followers that it stinks?! Not exactly rushed for time is she

• Sick
  • Haha

BigFoz86

Only wants positivity on her page but uploads a 2 minute rant to her stories where she addresses the negativity. This despite deleting all negative comments so the only way people know about it is said rant on her stories.

No doubt she’ll now post 3 or 4 DMs from followers saying how inspirational and fabulous she is.

Fair play to the girl, she knows how to work her audience.

• Heart
I need that bedroom mirror in my life.

It makes her look a size 16 in the house and outside on the garden wall she looks a size 24 with the selfie pose.

• Haha
Reactions: 10