Keepingupwithkirstylea #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A workout? 😂😂

That’s a warm up surely? She’s just stretching, and those muscles are still gonna be cold with the lack of effort she puts in

• Haha
Reactions: 2
This made me laugh! Prefers doing her own stuff... Aka not getting any results or progression
surprise surprise she’s deleted this comment now, she see’s every bit of advice as criticism...actually looks like this follower was genuinely trying to help her.

Reactions: 3
So bizzare, fair enough if she's happy plodding along doing warmup type exercises, but then she posts "strong not skinny" I'm sorry, but a 6kg kettle bell is not strong in anyone's definition. The girls bloody clueless.

Reactions: 4
SmartSelect_20200505-180711_Instagram.jpg
kirsty.....do you mean....you don't know what you got until it's been taken away from you?
#ThickCunt #HashTagDuckhead #ThirstyKirsty #FitnessFraud #Faker

• Haha
Reactions: 5
So bizzare, fair enough if she's happy plodding along doing warmup type exercises, but then she posts "strong not skinny" I'm sorry, but a 6kg kettle bell is not strong in anyone's definition. The girls bloody clueless.
Exactly, I’m currently using an 8kg kettlebell at home because that’s all I have but making sure my moves are high intensity because it’s a lot far off what I do in the gym with actual heavy weights. So fair enough she can only make do with what she has but what she’s doing isn’t what she should be doing. And doesn’t represent being strong at all.

How can you say you don’t like programmes, have you tried them all? I’ve tried many in the past that just wasn’t for me for whatever reason but also quite a few that I’ve loved and have worked for me.

God, she’s just infuriating, like a stubborn little child. Glad she’s not my sister.

Reactions: 6
She cannot take any advice 😂 she’s like a spoilt brat! Her workouts are shite, and boring! She’s never been strong and she will never be skinny!

She cannot take any advice 😂 she’s like a spoilt brat! Her workouts are shite, and boring! She’s never been strong and she will never be skinny!
She won’t ever be skinny and no one should really be skinny because it’s not necessarily healthy but she will never be ‘trim’ because she cannot he told and she thinks she’s fabulous! She’s actually obese now if you predict her weight even being generous and calculate it with her height so she’s not even within a healthy bmi which if she was I probably wouldn’t even pay attention to her but it bleeping annoys me that people call her an inspiration because she talks to them through her camera, I mean I actually feel sorry for them, who are these people?

She’s really annoy me today incase you couldn't tell 😂

Reactions: 1
So, on her stories today she says she “just can’t” each a big meal after 5pm so she just has a protein shake or fruit and yoghurt. Strange ... I don’t recall ever seeing fruit and yoghurt on her grid for her dinner, but I do recall seeing Indian and Chinese takeaways ... long after 5pm.

Also, unless I have read it wrong, she has done a podcast with a “friend” on an important subject and she can’t wait to share it with her 20,000 followers (strangers and bots). What’s the subject? My guess is bullying and be kind.

Reactions: 12
If she was absolutely smashing it with the whole weight loss, then I’d think - yeah you’re welcome in your fixed mindset of ‘I know what I’m doing & I like doing my own thing’, but when you’re preaching that you’re ‘smashing it’ for 3 years and have only lost 3 stone and am still morbidly obese, then maybe take the wake up call - people are offering you genuine friendly advice, NOT TROLLING YOU 🙄
Mix it up, put more effort in - take off the hoody! She’s sweating not from the effort but the fact that she’s too hot because she’s wearing a bleeping hoody to workout in 🤷🏼‍♀️ 🤯 🤦🏼‍♀️

If she was absolutely smashing it with the whole weight loss, then I’d think - yeah you’re welcome in your fixed mindset of ‘I know what I’m doing & I like doing my own thing’, but when you’re preaching that you’re ‘smashing it’ for 3 years and have only lost 3 stone and am still morbidly obese, then maybe take the wake up call - people are offering you genuine friendly advice, NOT TROLLING YOU 🙄
Mix it up, put more effort in - take off the hoody! She’s sweating not from the effort but the fact that she’s too hot because she’s wearing a bleeping hoody to workout in 🤷🏼‍♀️ 🤯 🤦🏼‍♀️
EveryBODY is different babe!

• Haha
Cheers mate........I'm doing my own thing

Lol

• Haha
My Mrs has been working out since end of feb ( openly admits not into fitness and never been gym). She’s lifting about 4/5 times Kirsty’s weights and lost a shitload weight. So can’t understand why she won’t move off 5kg? ( looking at stories duck me she needs to put a trimmer on that tash)

• Haha
Omg the story about the knife & cutting her finger was dragged on a bit 🥱🥱🥱

Omg the story about the knife & cutting her finger was dragged on a bit 🥱🥱🥱
How did it relate to karma exactly?
If she said "do you believe in signs" OK.. But karma? 😏 And really cutting your hand is what made you think you shouldn't have the cake......

What a joke she is deleting that comment. Another well meaning genuine offer of advice and she can't stand it. I can't get my head around being that arrogant!

Delusional 🤪

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.